Anyone for a World Cruise on Carnival Holiday?

Essiesmom

I was on the Carnival Holiday many years ago on a 5 day cruise out of New Orleans. Very rough cruise. Ship did not take seas very well. Toilets backed up half of the time. Ship was worn out then and that was 20 years ago. I would not want to spend 120 days on that ship.

C+M voyages have a rep for being retirement homes of the sea over here...even more so than Holland America and P and O. I think they are actually moving to a 50 and over rule if they have not already.

Its a shame really as they have some amazing prices for some cruises and interesting voyages.

As much as I love getting away on a cruise or two each year, I don't know if I can deal with 102 days on the ship. Sounds good, but I don't think I'm cut out for this itinerary!

PS - I think it's great to see the former Holiday is doing well! I liked that ship we when we sailed on her several years ago.

Edited by The4Cruisers

I've always thought that I would love to do a world cruise. It would be something! But on my budget it would have to be in an inside cabin, which I would absolutely lose my mind in. I can handle inside for a week, but that's it. I'd have to have a suite, so I am toast. Poor me.