View from Aft Mini-Suite on Emerald Deck

ruger58

Debating between a mid ship balcony (BB) cabin and an aft mini-suite (ME) on Ruby Princess in April. DH is concerned that the view from the balcony in the mini-suite looking to the bow will be obstructed as the lifeboats are pretty close. Any comments on cabins E720-E731? Thanks much!

Their are generally very little if any obstructions for the mini suites. I have booked them on many princess ships, mid forward and aft. Check with princess, they are very open when it comes to obstructions so everyone is happy

Debating between a mid ship balcony (BB) cabin and an aft mini-suite (ME) on Ruby Princess in April. DH is concerned that the view from the balcony in the mini-suite looking to the bow will be obstructed as the lifeboats are pretty close. Any comments on cabins E720-E731? Thanks much!

Love the aft mini suites on the Emerald Deck. We've been in them twice. Absolutely no obstruction and very quiet area. Both times we had the last mini going aft on the starboard side. You have an extended balcony with an aft view as well as the normal view. Starboard might be better than port since the last mini on the port side is over the Club Fusion stage and some report they can detect bass vibration.

Snag one of those Emerald mini's. You will not regret it.....:):):)

Bob

Agree with all the great reviews!! We had an aft Emerald mini on the Golden last year for Alaska, and it was fantastic! Totally covered balcony....no neighbors to the back of you....wonderful views with no obstructions. We loved it so much we have another one booked for our next cruise. Book it!

Appreciate all the replies....mini-suite it is!

Just for information:

The 12 cat. ME minis aft on the emerald deck are very popular since they are the only minis on board with fully covered balconies. They are also the lowest cat. minis. If a fully covered balcony is important to you, then have your booking marked 'no upgrade.' All higher cat. minis on the Ruby have uncovered balconies.