HIMSELF will be on Zuiderdam on Nov. 9, 2015

Himself

Yesterday afternoon I left Roselle and headed to Milwaukee. I decided to Fly Southwest out of Milwaukee rather than deal with Midway in Chicago. It was a good decision. I had a wonderful flight down to rainy Atlanta where I switched planes and then flew to Fort Lauderdale. I am staying at a Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and I will pick up the Zuiderdam in Port Everglades tomorrow. We will see how much of a live I will do, but I have good intentions right now. I wish you were all with me.

Himself

Bon voyage, Father.

Will we see you at sail-away somewhere?

Peter: If we go out at 4 I will be out on the Promenade Deck in clerical dress. However, if we go out between 5 and 5:30 I will be at Mass. I hope we go out at 4PM.

I stayed at the Riverside on Los Olas Blvd in Ft. Lauderdale. After dinner I walked over to Kilwin's and got a vanilla soda and took a walk. Went to bed about 10:30 and slept until 7 this morning. Now, I have to go up, catch up on my prayers and get ready to go to the Zuiderdam. Thanks to all for the good wishes. I wish all of you were going on the cruise.

It would be fun.

Have a wonderful cruise, Father. I would love to hear about your interactions with the crew on board the beautiful Zuiderdam. :) Will you be saying Mass every day for them as well as the passengers?

I have to have an itty-bitty eye surgery today, so I'm not sure I'll be back in time for your sail away, but I will be waving to you in spirit!