Concirge Lounge drinks....

We are sailing on Freedom of the Seas in January in our first GS. Just wondering if anyone has information as to what types of liquor they have? More specifically, do they have Crown Royal? And what type of Vodka? Do they make frozen drinks? Thanks for any info....:D:D

Edit:sorry for the misspelling in the subject line, can't edit that!!

Edited by cruisinpips

We are sailing on Freedom of the Seas in January in our first GS. Just wondering if anyone has information as to what types of liquor they have? More specifically, do they have Crown Royal? And what type of Vodka? Do they make frozen drinks? Thanks for any info....:D:D

Edit:sorry for the misspelling in the subject line, can't edit that!!����

No frozen drinks in the CL.

Typical example:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47963885&postcount=12

We are sailing on Freedom of the Seas in January in our first GS. Just wondering if anyone has information as to what types of liquor they have? More specifically, do they have Crown Royal?
No

And what type of Vodka?
Smirnoff

Do they make frozen drinks?
No.

Thanks for any info....:D:D

Edit:sorry for the misspelling in the subject line, can't edit that!!

You can write to the mods and ask them to fix your title.

community@cruisecritic.com

:)

It's not really a list of drinks, it's generally the liquors, wine, and beer that is available. Generally the Clubs do not have a soda gun, so mixers can be flexible, and are sometimes better than the DC. Vodka will vary, we got Smirnoff, but you won't see Kettle One or Grey Goose. Depending on the Pinnacles in the club, other beers, wine, and liquor may appear during the week.

Enjoy your cruise.

We buy the drink package now and rarely go into the lounges, but the few times we have the servers insisted on bringing an upper end gin for DH and upper end Vodka for me from the nearest full bar. He just took our seapass cards to show the bartender we had the drink package.

This must be something new going on.

It happened to us also.

We were on Oasis in August and had the drink package and when we visited the suite lounge and I asked for a rum and diet coke the server asked if I had any special request on rum.....I said captains, and a little while later he appeared with my captains and diet coke.

There is a full service bar by Coastal kitchen and that is where our drinks came from.

Too some they would say, well you bought the drink package you are entitled to it, well yes, but it was nice he helped me utilize it.

Sea Ya

Champagne is available.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It is not champagne. But yes there will be the same low end sparkling wine that they serve at all the events with free cocktails. I usually get cranberry juice and sparkling wine