Check in time at SeaTac

HawksFan74

Our flight leaves SEA at 6:25 am on Saturday, Dec 5. What time should we arrive at the airport? I was thinking around 5:00. It shouldn't be too busy that early in the morning, right? Any thoughts? We are flying Delta and will be checking bags if that makes a difference.

assuming this is a domestic flight, 5am should be fine.

You're travelling after Thxgiving and before college break and xmas travel.

The thing to watch for in early Dec is snowstorms and cancellations in other parts of the country so watch the news the night before in case you need make an adjustment.

5 AM should be ok but I wouldn't be any later. SeaTac can have really long security lines and they don't seem to be very good at processing large numbers of passengers like some of the airports do. That time of the morning seems to be busy as I usually like to fly out then too. The biggest plus leaving on a Saturday is traffic on 405 won't be as bad as the weekday.

Our flight leaves SEA at 6:25 am on Saturday, Dec 5. What time should we arrive at the airport? I was thinking around 5:00. It shouldn't be too busy that early in the morning, right? Any thoughts? We are flying Delta and will be checking bags if that makes a difference.

I would arrive NLT 5:00 AM. Check the airlines web site to see what time the counters will be open. If they open earlier than I would probably get there around 4:45 AM but that is me. I like to play it safe.

Keith