Top Sheets

JJean

Does celebrity have top sheets on the bed or do you have to ask for

them.

fitted sheet (sometimes flat), then flat sheet, then comforter in a duvet cover. The duvet cover is washed between occupants.

Edited by cle-guy

Does celebrity have top sheets on the bed or do you have to ask for

them.

Interesting that you should ask that....we've always had "top" sheets on beds on all cruises EXCEPT our last one which was on the Regal Princess.... their "flag" ship.... NONE at all...thought it was so odd to not have a sheet.....this was our first Princess cruise so don't know if that is the norm or not....

Much as we enjoyed some things on the Regal....there were many that fell short of X.....and we can't wait for our next X trip...:)

Hi Sheila! Nice to "see" you.

We have never, almost 20 years sailing on Celebrity, had a duvet inside a duvet cover.

It is actually a thin duvet sandwiched between two flat sheets.

Sheila.

Hi Sheila

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are just off a B2B on Constellation and we definitely had a duvet inside a cover as well as the sheet. To be honest I can't say for sure if this has always been the case, but there is always a sheet below the duvet, which as you say, is thin.

Sheila

Not anymore you won't ..... unless you ask for it.....

...but according to you sailing Princess one time on the Regal Princess, you don't know if it's the norm or not. According to one of our friends who just got off (two weeks ago) the Emerald Princess (Ocean View stateroom) they had a top sheet and did not have to request it. That was my source of info on this subject for recent Caribbean Princess sailings because our last Princess sailing was 2013.

Edited by davekathy

...but according to you sailing Princess one time on the Regal Princess, you don't know if it's the norm or not. According to one of our friends who just got off (two weeks ago) the Emerald Princess (Ocean View stateroom) they had a top sheet and did not have to request it. That was my source of info on this subject for recent Caribbean Princess sailings because our last Princess sailing was 2013.

I'm saying its the norm because I started a thread on the Princess board about it and everyone of the regular Princess cruises posted that it IS that way on Princess now.....so that's all I can go by...people who have "been there done that..."

here's a link to the thread...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48371539#post48371539

Edited by Gracie115

I'm saying its the norm because I started a thread on the Princess board about it and everyone of the regular Princess cruises posted that it IS that way on Princess now.....so that's all I can go by...people who have "been there done that..."

here's a link to the thread...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48371539#post48371539

...and I'm going by my own experiences also, even though I admitted our last Princess Cruise was in 2013. Also our friends experience who just got off the Emerald. Just reporting the facts as you. My next Princess Cruise I'll find out for myself. Doesn't really matter as this is a Celebrity thread and for those that want a top sheet and don't have it, just ask and you shall receive.

Edited by davekathy

We've always had a top sheet along with the duvet and never had to request one. Even on Princess.

Then you got really lucky. Princess NEVER puts a top sheet on their beds - at least not in the past 20 or so cruises I've done with them over the past few years. I have to ask for a top sheet every single time unfortunately!