question

fred 15

They may but if you have a favorite type or color then I suggest you pack a box of them so you do want run out......You know the Boy Scout moto " Always Be Prepared"..........:D

Island Princess 2008 Alaska, Island Princess 2009 (B2B) Alaska, Royal Princess (Old) 2010 Alaska, Golden Princess 2011 Alaska, Coral Princess 2012 Panama Canal, Star Princess 2012 Alaska, Island Princess 2013 Alaska, Crown Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2013 Western Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 Eastern Caribbean, Royal Princess 2014 New England, Emerald Princess 2014 Western Caribbean, Emerald Princess 2015 Western Caribbean, Ruby Princess 2015 Alaska

What fun. Thanks all.you made my day!

I WILL BE TRAVELING WITH A NEW LADY, and want to be prepared.............. and wishfully thinking

...and don't forget to post the sign on your cabin door "when the boat's-a-rocking, don't come-a-knockin!" :D

What fun. Thanks all.you made my day!

I WILL BE TRAVELING WITH A NEW LADY, and want to be prepared.............. and wishfully thinking

I checked the gift shop on the Star for you today. They had only one brand and they were sold only in single packets in clamshell plastic over wrap. I didn't check the price but I vote with others who suggest that you plan ahead. You don't want to end up with an unplanned child or disease.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk