LAST STRAW! My Last Cruise With Norwegian!

I can certainly understand your frustration, especially with the news coming on the eve of your cruise. No doubt many folks are en route already and will board the ship tomorrow with no idea that this is now a fee based venue.

I do hope though, that as infuriating as the news seems to you right now, that you will not let it interfere with your having a good time on your cruise.

Wishing you beautiful weather and a fantastic cruise. Happy sails!

Rochelle

You are, of course, allowed to discontinue doing business with NCL for whatever reason you choose.

However, if a chain restaurant is so important that it would be the key deciding factor in your decision, I mean...if you care about this one restaurant THAT much, then it probably stands to reason that you should at least spell it's name correctly.

We will enjoy our cruise but that's it. There are other passenger friendly cruise lines and other vacation options available other than NCL.

Of course there are! Isn't that great! Something for almost everyone out there and not one reason why people can't enjoy broadening their horizons!

I can certainly understand your frustration, especially with the news coming on the eve of your cruise. No doubt many folks are en route already and will board the ship tomorrow with no idea that this is now a fee based venue.

I do hope though, that as infuriating as the news seems to you right now, that you will not let it interfere with your having a good time on your cruise.

Wishing you beautiful weather and a fantastic cruise. Happy sails!

Rochelle

What nice comments...Bravo! You are a fine example of a cruise critic poster.

I too hope the OP has a great time.

people make me laugh every day, WOW

I needed a good laugh before my trip on Sunday anyway. :D Margaritaville's a la carte pricing is the same as regular corporate fast food restaurant in NYC, and way less than other franchises on land, so I'm not seeing the big deal here....

. . . However, if a chain restaurant is so important that it would be the key deciding factor in your decision, I mean...if you care about this one restaurant THAT much, then it probably stands to reason that you should at least spell it's name correctly.

A wee bit of irony regarding the error of an additional keyboard character typed on a message board. :)

Happy sailings, all!!

You are, of course, allowed to discontinue doing business with NCL for whatever reason you choose.

However, if a chain restaurant is so important that it would be the key deciding factor in your decision, I mean...if you care about this one restaurant THAT much, then it probably stands to reason that you should at least spell it's name correctly.

you made my day......:p:p:D:D

i think most people are not reading the OP correctly. the OP stated this is the 'last straw'. this individual cutback is not what is making the OP to decide to leave. it appears that there are many factors and this one is the final one.

so lets not attack the OP for the comments. its just a pattern and the OP has had enough

Has anyone ever been to a Margaritaville before? They are tourist traps with pre-packaged made drinks and over priced pub grub. As Ernie pointed out on the other thread....the burgers were better at the buffet. You can always visit one of these restaurants at many ports the ships visit.

I don't like to see chain restaurants on cruise ships IMHO.

I am much more upset about the reduced O'Sheehans menu with no pot pies or chicken tenders :(

Has anyone ever been to a Margaritaville before? They are tourist traps with pre-packaged made drinks and over priced pub grub. As Ernie pointed out on the other thread....the burgers were better at the buffet. You can always visit one of these restaurants at many ports the ships visit.

I don't like to see chain restaurants on cruise ships IMHO.

I am much more upset about the reduced O'Sheehans menu with no pot pies or chicken tenders :(

Don't want to hijack the thread, but when did they get rid of pot pie & tenders?

I was on the BA Nov 8th & they had both. Didn't have the tenders, but the pot pie was as good as everyone has said it would be; would hate to see it go :-(

What nice comments...Bravo! You are a fine example of a cruise critic poster.

I too hope the OP has a great time.

Get out of my head lol. I was thinking the exact same thing. I read Rochelle's post and thought ahhh, that was no nice and so kind. Dear OP I do hope you have a wonderful cruise in spite of the fact that Margaritaville is a pay venue. I get it though. I plan and budget very carefully and although the cost may seem nominal, if you are paying for a whole family with kids, costs and add up and that was not a nice surprise the night before your cruise. I cruise all the major lines and don't have an exclusive loyalty to any one particular line. Changes are being made by everyone. So sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

I needed a good laugh before my trip on Sunday anyway. :D Margaritaville's a la carte pricing is the same as regular corporate fast food restaurant in NYC, and way less than other franchises on land, so I'm not seeing the big deal here....

For over a year they advertised it as included with the cruise fare.

I will eat there and whatever the bill is comes off my dsc.