Boarding with different C&A members

Clovis8

I will be cruising on Oasis this weekend with my father. I get priority boarding as a C&A member but he is not a member. Will he be able to board with me or do I have to skip priority boarding?

Possibly, depends on port personnel. They usually try to keep a party together, but sometimes not. If not, the difference is 5-10 minutes, so not really a big deal.

Edited by clarea

I will be cruising on Oasis this weekend with my father. I get priority boarding as a C&A member but he is not a member. Will he be able to board with me or do I have to skip priority boarding?

Same stateroom or different stateroom? If different stateroom, and he is an adult, than he would be treated as his status dictates. If you arrive early, than the boarding process matters. If they already started, than you status really does not matter.

the only real 'priority' is for Pinnacle and suites. everyone else will be on board within a short time frame after the boarding process begins. if you ar not give tune same boarding number, just wait the extra 5 and board with the last number called of your group.

It looks like you are getting all sorts of different answers. My two cents is that my husband and I are diamond and his parents are gold. We travel together both on RCI and Celebrity. They have not been turned away when they get in the Diamond line with us.

Most of the time is goes super fast no matter what line you are in--

It looks like you are getting all sorts of different answers. My two cents is that my husband and I are diamond and his parents are gold. We travel together both on RCI and Celebrity. They have not been turned away when they get in the Diamond line with us.

Most of the time is goes super fast no matter what line you are in--

there is a difference between checking in and boarding.

nearly everyone agrees that no matter what you status is you can all check in using the most senior tier line. nearly everyone ALSO agrees that sometimes the fastest line is not always the highest tier

there is a difference between checking in and boarding.

nearly everyone agrees that no matter what you status is you can all check in using the most senior tier line. nearly everyone ALSO agrees that sometimes the fastest line is not always the highest tier

Two very good points:)