PO Jewel Limping around.

Pacific Jewel was still in Whitebay this morning as Pacific Pearl arrived.

Pacific Jewel -1 - Whitebay -9-12-15

On Pacific Pearl yesterday they where moving a large engine (etc) part around so wonder if Pearl was Jewels NRMA?

cya

Edited by bl262000

Yeap its putting along to Melbourne.

pj.jpg

Thanks for the update, hopefully she will get here okay for Friday!

Booked to stay tomorrow night in the city and look at the Xmas lights!

May have to go shopping to make up for the loss of 1 night at sea!

Marina

Guess you can go shopping and spend the $$ they are refunding for missing one night.

I am on the 4 nighter to Eden. Fingers crossed it was repaired and not just bandaid treatment. I know 2 little girls who would be so upset if our cruise was cancelled but that's life.

Edited by Tara Jane

Guess you can go shopping and spend the $$ they are refunding for missing one night.

I am on the 4 nighter to Eden. Fingers crossed it was repaired and not just bandaid treatment. I know 2 little girls who would be so upset if our cruise was cancelled but that's life.

Good luck to you and your girls, hope it's smooth sailings.

I hope it is more than a bandaid as well. I wish you a wonderful cruise with your girls.:D

Thank you Mic,

This is our annual granny/grandaughter holiday, out of Melbourne, they love kids club, so its a win win win for old granny and the girls wont be any the wiser. They get their cruise holiday and granny gets to relax. Scored a fantastic price paying less for 4 nights on the ship than I would be paying for 2 nights at a very average motel anywhere. Love this time of year, when they have finished school and most schools are still going so bargains available.

Thank you Mic,

This is our annual granny/grandaughter holiday, out of Melbourne, they love kids club, so its a win win win for old granny and the girls wont be any the wiser. They get their cruise holiday and granny gets to relax. Scored a fantastic price paying less for 4 nights on the ship than I would be paying for 2 nights at a very average motel anywhere. Love this time of year, when they have finished school and most schools are still going so bargains available.

Good score on all counts.:D

Thanks very much, will bring her back safely!

We are taking a good friend on this cruise whose husband died two weeks ago, we promised her months ago that we would take her away for a break afterwards. Friend has no idea that she is going on a ship, we said its a mystery break! Very excited to see her face as she had to cancel her first cruise when her husband became unwell. Roll on boarding time!

Marina

We are taking a good friend on this cruise whose husband died two weeks ago, we promised her months ago that we would take her away for a break afterwards. Friend has no idea that she is going on a ship, we said its a mystery break! Very excited to see her face as she had to cancel her first cruise when her husband became unwell. Roll on boarding time!

Marina

I hope your friend is excited, but she may be a tad emotional too.

Marina

I hope you and your friend have a wonderful cruise.

The Pacific Jewel has arrived! Can see her from our Docklands apartment!

We had a great day in the city yesterday, Melbourne looking great for Xmas.

We can't wait to board.

Marina

great, hope you enjoy your cruise and your friend can get through without being too sad.

Thanks everyone. Has been an emotional day. Our friend is blown away.

Embarkation was quick, on board by 1200hrs.

Strong winds and high swells tonight. Sitting on the top deck freezing, but hey am on a ship.

I hope you and your friend will cope with the heavy seas and the circumstance.

Thanks everyone. Has been an emotional day. Our friend is blown away.

Embarkation was quick, on board by 1200hrs.

Strong winds and high swells tonight. Sitting on the top deck freezing, but hey am on a ship.

Enjoy

Woo hoo. That day has arrived. Off on another cruise. Just got a couple of things to put in the suitcase. Such a slacker, only started packing last night.

Only going to take me about 30 minutes to get there by public transport. So will probably leave home in a couple of hours. Got boarding time of 12 pm.

Nice sunny day, and from the web cam the Jewel is there waiting for me at Station Pier. So that is a good sign. It survived its prior cruise.

Woo hoo. That day has arrived. Off on another cruise. Just got a couple of things to put in the suitcase. Such a slacker, only started packing last night.

Only going to take me about 30 minutes to get there by public transport. So will probably leave home in a couple of hours. Got boarding time of 12 pm.

Nice sunny day, and from the web cam the Jewel is there waiting for me at Station Pier. So that is a good sign. It survived its prior cruise.

Bon Voyage....:):)