Family of 4 on Oasis or Quatum/How does it work?

Looking for 'Family Inside Rooms'. They have a lot on Enchantment at least. I think these cabins have the normal bed that breaks into two fulls and the 'bunk' beds that fold into the sides of the ships. There's also Junior Suites which have the normal bed and a sofa bed that you pull out for the boys.

Edited by cruisevv

Looking for 'Family Inside Rooms'. They have a lot on Enchantment at least. I think these cabins have the normal bed that breaks into two fulls and the 'bunk' beds that fold into the sides of the ships. There's also Junior Suites which have the normal bed and a sofa bed that you pull out for the boys.

Thank you, but the Enchantment is the Vision class. Does the Quantum class work the same way?

Alley

There are cabins that hold 4 people but in terms of cost it might not be that much more to have two cabins. If you want to go the two cabin route you have to call - you can't do that oniine (unless you split up the two adults and put one in each cabin).

We have twin 12 year old boys who will be 13 when we cruise. We assumed we could get a cabin for all four of us' date=' but it doesn't look like it.

Without paying for the super costly suites -- do we need to get two cabins?

Thanks!

Alley[/quote']

there are cabins that hold 4 in each category, but they can sell out quickly, plus the total number of LIFEBOAT BERTHS in a particular section dictate when occupancy is restricted.

you can book the Family staterooms, or book 2 cabins. at 13 they don't NEED to be connecting but I would consider a balcony for the adults and an inside across the hall for them if you judge their maturity level is adequate. and honestly sometimes 2 cabins is overall less expensive.

We have twin 12 year old boys who will be 13 when we cruise. We assumed we could get a cabin for all four of us' date=' but it doesn't look like it.

Without paying for the super costly suites -- do we need to get two cabins?

Thanks!

Alley[/quote']

When is the cruise you are looking at? It could be that all the cabins that hold 4 are booked, or the sailing is close to capacity so they are only selling cabins for 2. If this is a holiday or summer sailing it could be the case.

There definitely are insides, outsides, balconies and suites that can hold 4 on the ship. If you don't see what you want online call and ask.

We are a family of four and staying in a standard cabin on Allure (promenade room). It has a pull out sofa and a Pullman. But your kids are a bit older so not sure if you'd find this tight. There are also special family rooms and suites. The family ones may not show on the website. I'd give Royal a call and they can tell you your options.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Me, the wife and our 2 kids got lucky and booked 11158 which is a family ocean view balcony accessible cabin. Nearly 400 sq ft. The room was huge! Plenty of room for for my daughter to do cartwheels. Try to get that cabin if you can.

Me, the wife and our 2 kids got lucky and booked 11158 which is a family ocean view balcony accessible cabin. Nearly 400 sq ft. The room was huge! Plenty of room for for my daughter to do cartwheels. Try to get that cabin if you can.

Accessible cabins cannot be booked by AB people until after final payment.

Accessible cabins cannot be booked by AB people until after final payment.

What is AB? The way I did it is I booked a standard balcony about 30 days out and paid in full. A couple weeks later I was looking on the their website to see if the price was the same and noticed 11158 was available so, I called and changed it to that cabin. Had to pay about $200 extra.

What is AB? The way I did it is I booked a standard balcony about 30 days out and paid in full. A couple weeks later I was looking on the their website to see if the price was the same and noticed 11158 was available so, I called and changed it to that cabin. Had to pay about $200 extra.

AB: Able Bodied.

all HA and modified HA cabins are held back until final payment due date. if any are still available at that point, they are released for anyone to book or upgrade to. 2 weeks before sail date is WELL within the time frame that such cabin could have been booked by anyone.