Ft Lauderdale Waterway

jarand

I will be in FLL with my dd22 on December 26, a Saturday, a day before my dh and ds arrive.

We are staying at Embassy Suites. What exactky is this water taxi? iIm looking to do somehong with her after we relax at the pool for a while.

Dont want to spend too much but dont mind spending some to do something to keep us busy.

Also we will be eating at Duffys with our family of 11 and mom and sisters family on December 27 before our cruise but where can my dd and I have a Mexican or casual meal with some drinks?

Thanks.

We are staying at Embassy Suites. What exactky is this water taxi? iIm looking to do somehong with her after we relax at the pool for a while.

Dont want to spend too much but dont mind spending some to do something to keep us busy.

Thanks.

Check out the water taxi website (www.watertaxi.com). It is a hop on/hop off boat service and the captain provides a running commentary as you pass the mega mansions and mega yachts of Fort Lauderdale. The nearest stop is 1 mile from the Embassy Suites at the Hilton Marina Hotel (under the 17th Street bridge). You can walk it or take a cab/Uber. I think the last sun trolley (www.suntrolley) is around 6:30 so that might not work. If you leave earlier you can catch the sun trolley at its terminus behind the Embassy Suites in the Harbor Shops shopping center. You would still have to walk or take a cab/Uber back from the water taxi.