Boarding Passes?

MLinFL

We are getting ready to board the Riviera soon. I just realized that I do not have a "boarding pass" like I would have printed out for other lines. I do have a booklet with all my information that my TA gave me. Other than our passports, do I need anything else to board?

Passports & credit card are all you need to board

However at some ports the security people want to see the personal info page in the Blue Book or the page from the Final documents email

to get into the building ...Miami is one

Proof that you are on that cruise

be sure to have it in your hand luggage & not in the checked bag ;)

Edited by LHT28

Your not sailing on a nickel dime 5000 passenger cattle boat....Oceaina is a different world you will love.......low key casual class just Passport and credit card....thats it..

The same low key casual atmosphere will be very pleasing to you...youtreated as a person not a mark to fleece

Your not sailing on a nickel dime 5000 passenger cattle boat....Oceaina is a different world you will love.......low key casual class just Passport and credit card....thats it..

The same low key casual atmosphere will be very pleasing to you...youtreated as a person not a mark to fleece

Unless you miss a few ports and then Oceania keeps the port fees that you paid them. That is quite nickle and dime.

Unless you miss a few ports and then Oceania keeps the port fees that you paid them. That is quite nickle and dime.

Let's not start this again. Off topic and beaten to death already.

To OP I just take the page from the blue book or as Lyn said the final email you should have rec'd from O or your TA.

Let's not start this again. Off topic and beaten to death already.

To OP I just take the page from the blue book or as Lyn said the final email you should have rec'd from O or your TA.

Maybe beaten to death, but on topic of what I quoted. O will nickle and dime to death if we let them.