Best Allure Sailaway spot; If you've been on Allure I want your feedback

madimorg

I'll be on Allure in July. My husband and I are taking his mother and an Aunt and Uncle. I'd love to hear your feedback on where you'd recommend us to be for the sailaway. I'm not in a suite; I'm in a bumpout balcony room on the 12th deck (cabin 12200). This is only my fourth cruise, all have been on Royal Caribbean, so I'm only a base class C & A member. So, based on my cabin and my non existent C & A class; tell me where you'd recommend for a memorable and scenic sailaway. Thank you and I look forward to hearing your replies.

Deck 14 observation area, above the bridge wings. Go forward in the deck 14 port side passenger corridor through a door.

Oh cool... for some reason I thought this was a suite guest only location. Is this marked or do we just head up the passenger corridor and we'll find it? I looked on the deck plan and it doesn't really show this.

Oh cool... for some reason I thought this was a suite guest only location. Is this marked or do we just head up the passenger corridor and we'll find it? I looked on the deck plan and it doesn't really show this.

Just like I posted above, go forward on the port side, as far as possible, and through a door.

It looks just like a normal hallway but keep going as far forward as you can. We were on Allure in March 2015 and found this spot. It is not well marked, with only a small sign near the elevator lobby. Also a good spot if you have someone at home watching the sail away webcam. But you need to get there early as it fills up fast.

Deck 14 observation area, above the bridge wings. Go forward in the deck 14 port side passenger corridor through a door.

Decided to go up there to watch the sail in to Jamaica and just as we got there the Captain decided to back in....turned around and went all the way to the back of the ship.

We did deck 14 two times , but man is it windy.............and once we called it quits because of the rain and the delay.

The windy time the Allure backed in and we sailed forward and yes it was awesome, got our picture on the FLL web cam.

Now we kinda are spoiled by going to the new suite lounge air conditioned hordevours and drinks sitting and watching the scenary go by.

Best way to go.

Enjoy we do.

We have always done the back of the ship. Deck 7 port side at the rock wall has a wrap around balcony and we have been the only ones in the past. You can access through a door on deck 7 at the end of the hallway or from the Boardwalk. Also deck 5, aft, there are chairs as well.

I'll be on Allure in July. My husband and I are taking his mother and an Aunt and Uncle. I'd love to hear your feedback on where you'd recommend us to be for the sailaway. I'm not in a suite; I'm in a bumpout balcony room on the 12th deck (cabin 12200). This is only my fourth cruise, all have been on Royal Caribbean, so I'm only a base class C & A member. So, based on my cabin and my non existent C & A class; tell me where you'd recommend for a memorable and scenic sailaway. Thank you and I look forward to hearing your replies.

Make friends on your roll call with someone in an aqua suite. ;)

1451704068067.jpg.a94f1abffe682d2c6d0b8fd6e1b74ff0.jpg

Just like I posted above, go forward on the port side, as far as possible, and through a door.

When you get to the door, knock 6 times in rapid succession, pause, then knock 4 more. If they ask for the password, it's "Diamond Plus".:p

It is not a suite area and my favorite spot.

us.jpg

This was a our first time there. About the time this photo was taken, Osama Bin Laden was getting uninvited house guests.