Live "Oasis Jan 2nd 2016"

whitshel

Two 24 hour periods of free internet or $60/$80 (depending on the ship) off a package.

Bob, is that for Diamond also, not just Diamond+.

I was looking at the C&A benefits and I could not find internet. I know when I am on Celebrity I did get the free time on the internet. Also that is for each Diamond member correct, DW and myself each get the benefit.

Thanks

Bob, is that for Diamond also, not just Diamond+.

I was looking at the C&A benefits and I could not find internet. I know when I am on Celebrity I did get the free time on the internet. Also that is for each Diamond member correct, DW and myself each get the benefit.

Thanks

Diamond is one 24-hour period of free internet or $30/$40 (depending on the ship) discount off a package.

Loving your review! We are sailing on either Oasis or Allure in October this year. Considering doing the across the hall from each other balconies. Thank you for the interior balcony pics and view pictures!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

It's $150 per person, unless Royal is now adding 18% to that too. You can book onboard, and I believe some ships let you book in advance too.

No gratuity added to that one. I pre booked it an we're going tomorrow. And I've managed not to tell DH yet, so it may even be a nice birthday surprise!:D

No gratuity added to that one. I pre booked it an we're going tomorrow. And I've managed not to tell DH yet, so it may even be a nice birthday surprise!:D

That will be a very nice surprise Jean.:)

Sorry I haven't been able to post, I've literally have had no wifi in my room today at all. Well at least on my balcony. Posting this just before dinner. Izumi Hibachi grill tonight. I will definitely post later. Went to downtown and the hit the zip line and the flow rider for the 1st time ever!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ok I think we just had the best meal nd service ever on any Rccl ship. Eduardo and Joel (both from the Philippines ) were absolutely aweaome. Eduardo was our waiter and Joel the cook. These 2 would get my wow card by a long shot. They usually don't have ice tea there but Eduardo made some especially for us because there was 5 of us who wanted it. He actually brewed it for us in the kitchen. I realky can't say enough about the 2 of them. Joel was recruited by Rccl from Ncl and will be going to the harmony after his vacation. He is the top teppanyaki chef in the fleet.

1caee4b94ddb24cddb7765e6696defc0.jpg

a91b7cf038d8dea6e71ec29686167c0c.jpg

There are only 3 tables that seat 8 but they made room for 10 of us.

7db898316b200f370e7320fa29940f37.jpg

bef02f3f5f4040d0c869981650ddeb87.jpg

7876412cca4d99db323fb483d811a569.jpg

Desserts

93c5176ea9dc842851e83a641a3360d9.jpg

df6671bae734fb6868f674565c8d4ec7.jpg

This was part of our dinning package which covers up to $30. Most of us sprang for the extra $5 and did the combo plates. $30 gets you chicken steak, shrimp, or tofu. for $5 more you can either add scallops, or lobster or make any combo you wanted. This experience was way better than any teppanyaki experience we've ever had on land.

Is your bed comfortable? I'm reading lots of complaints about new, very hard mattresses that have replaced the confortable old mattresses!

I would call it comfortable, nothing more, nothing less. The linens are very nice tho

Thank you, I might have to think that one through.

You don't have to buy it on the 1st day, you can't really buy it any day you want bit it wi be for the remainder of the cruise.

Have you watched any show and any comments about it? I am curious about the CAT show, I watched Chicago in Allure of the sea and enjoy it.

Personally we didn't see Cats but my sil and bil saw it on this trip and they are pretty big theater goers and they said the performances were really good but cats as a play sucks. Their words! [emoji39]

You don't have to buy it on the 1st day, you can't really buy it any day you want bit it wi be for the remainder of the cruise.

Wow, I really butchered that reply. Yikes! *you can really buy it any day you want but it will be* dang that was bad. Sorry

6bbeda6ed387934f3d7ab19d4636a6f8.jpg

c9b725ccef12da101d89c75803081cd5.jpg

And shots at Diamonds international

2541bbc19891b20d8cd917a65d539c41.jpg

No we didn't buy anything. My uncle was looking real hard at a $12k ring. If they would have come down to $10k he would have bought it.

Ok I think we just had the best meal nd service ever on any Rccl ship. Eduardo and Joel (both from the Philippines ) were absolutely aweaome. Eduardo was our waiter and Joel the cook. These 2 would get my wow card by a long shot. They usually don't have ice tea there but Eduardo made some especially for us because there was 5 of us who wanted it. He actually brewed it for us in the kitchen. I realky can't say enough about the 2 of them. Joel was recruited by Rccl from Ncl and will be going to the harmony after his vacation. He is the top teppanyaki chef in the fleet.

There are only 3 tables that seat 8 but they made room for 10 of us.

bef02f3f5f4040d0c869981650ddeb87.jpg

7876412cca4d99db323fb483d811a569.jpg

We loved Izumi Hibachi on Oasis in November. Curious about what was being made in the 2 pics above as we didn't have anything that was prepared like that.

Great that you could get it as part of the dining pkg. We couldn't. And they also wouldn't allow it with the BOGO coupon. We booked it anyway. :)

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise