On eclipse now

bitob

I peeked in a few times. Empty

Sincere thanks for the speedy reply.

We have had three cruises with Michael's Club now and it has become our favourite for pre/post dinner drinks. We were concerned in case the space was not big enough for all suites, glad to know it isn't that busy.

Not on Eclipse until October, looking forward to it and for once not flying to cruise!

Best wishes!

What's your take on how people are dressing for "Chic" ?

Men largely in sport jackets. Many wearing ties. Others in tommy Bahama shirts or sport shirts

Women in cocktail clothes

I did not see one tux or gown

Edited by bitob

What's your take on how people are dressing for "Chic" ?

I saw a wide variety. Men in tuxes and many more is suits and ties. Others in a sport jacket without a tie (my category) and others with no sports jacket. A wide range of dress.

Men largely in sport jackets. Many wearing ties. Others in tommy Bahama shirts or sport shirts

Women in cocktail clothes

I did not see one tux or gown

I saw a wide variety. Men in tuxes and many more is suits and ties. Others in a sport jacket without a tie (my category) and others with no sports jacket. A wide range of dress.

No Tux reported by one , Men in Tuxes reported by another :confused:

Are the Martini's very strong ?:cool:

We are on the Eclipse April 3rd and I hope there are some people going who do like to dress up. I do like to wear long dresses in the evening not the big ball gowns just the maxi type.

My DH and I will be on Eclipse for the February 21 sailing. I will be wearing a long, dressy sun dress for each of the chic nights (as well as non chic nights). My DH will be wearing a long sleeved, button down collared shirt with a tie and dress pants on chic nights and a nice polo shirt and long pants on other nights. I personally like to be somewhat dressed up for dinner every night but am pleased that the dress code is more relaxed. The great thing is that people can and will dress up if they so please regardless of the code.

Agree about dress..... Saw lots of men in speedos eating in buffet.. Grossed us out, did not want to sit on the chairs.

LOL! Seriously?! Were they the sport brief type of speedos?

Some people just take vacationing to another level. To each his own I guess.