Does Toddler Counts as a "person"?

bgyoshi

Hi everyone! First time cruising since having a baby, so not too familiar with rules for the kiddo. We currently have two staterooms booked, both are in 2 people cabins. Me and my mother in one, my husband and the 15 month old in the other. My mother in law wants to join us now to. We have cabins across from each other so I don't want to lose the location. Can we add my mother in law to the other room and move my toddler back to my room with my husband? Or do we have to find a 3 person stateroom now?

Also when we move things around like that, will we have to pay higher price if it's currently more than what it was when we booked? Thanks!

My husband and I just booked a couple weeks ago and are in a 2 person cabin and are bringing our daughter who will be 21 months at that time. We asked for a pack and play for her to sleep in and they reserved one for us :)

It's been a few years and on Carnival. But we booked kids in a JS with a pack and play and were charged for the baby.

Every person has to pay cruise fare, regardless of age. The question at hand is about whether or not that 3rd person will be allowed to be accommodated in a cabin that is listed as not having bed space for a 3rd pax.

Every person has to pay cruise fare, regardless of age. The question at hand is about whether or not that 3rd person will be allowed to be accommodated in a cabin that is listed as not having bed space for a 3rd pax.

You will also pay the going gratuity rate for the child.