Liberty of the Seas Drydock

52 and ready to hit those slides! We are booked for Nov 2016 and in the process of changing our May 8th to April 24th. Keeping our fingers crossed that the new Galveston terminal will be completed in 13 weeks.

Thanks for the picture I'd been searching all over, you'd think I could wait till 2/7 to see some of your guys pictures but I get a bit obsessive when the cruise is upcoming lol (April 24th). Can't wait to try those slides out, I do agree it takes away from beauty of ship but I'm glad they have them.

I agree that from a distance the ship does look different. But who are we kidding? We all want to be ON the ship, not watching sail away. We're all on the inside of the ship when we're sailing and I personally can't wait to see the images of the slide and other changes from standing in, on, and around the ship. That's where we all will be!

No kidding. This photo of some of the water slide build made its way into the Nether Regions of the Internet. Must have been pre-built. I don't think they could have put that together in just a few days.

86258111742c4f7aa82a2a48bd3c67f6.jpg

Thanks for the pic! I, for one, am excited about the slides :D. We're on the second sailing after dry dock on 2/14. I don't care if the restaurants are finished yet, but the slides better be open!!!

That looks like complete crap! Couldn't they have put in blue and yellow Royals colors at least! What the slides are landing in the flowrider and basketball ct [emoji12]. Seriously those suck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] At this point, Royal is more worried about the ship features than what the ships look like. I think they look as good as any waterslides are gonna look.

Btw, first time using the app...works well. My power is out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] At this point, Royal is more worried about the ship features than what the ships look like. I think they look as good as any waterslides are gonna look.

Stay safe! My sympathies to the people in the storm.

Thanks for the pic! I, for one, am excited about the slides :D. We're on the second sailing after dry dock on 2/14. I don't care if the restaurants are finished yet, but the slides better be open!!!

I'll be on 2/14 also. I can't wait for the slides!

That looks like complete crap! Couldn't they have put in blue and yellow Royals colors at least! What the slides are landing in the flowrider and basketball ct [emoji12]. Seriously those suck.

Can't you see it, Mexican flag colors. ;)

Oasis slides seem to fit in a lot better based on the Harmony pics.

Mid June sailing here- Just showed my husband and he said "Cool!" And I agree, as will our teen tagalongs. :D

Can't you see it, Mexican flag colors. ;)

I get colors to Mexico; but all the ships are registered to the Bahamas!

They should of put in them there color blocks. They would look more to fit in if the blue was close to hull color. Liberty is white though. At least 1 of slides is blue.

I believe Harmony is blue and yellow but not the hull blue. Then again Royal design seems to miss little details like that.

More Pix:

63f0941697019419c0d2c96ab2ae7ca6.jpg44cc69afb31f9991ce482d6eb9e83622.jpgbc89acd1ea5420babd99fde26ba6ccf9.jpg

I get colors to Mexico; but all the ships are registered to the Bahamas!

They should of put in them there color blocks. They would look more to fit in if the blue was close to hull color. Liberty is white though. At least 1 of slides is blue.

I believe Harmony is blue and yellow but not the hull blue. Then again Royal design seems to miss little details like that.

More Pix:

63f0941697019419c0d2c96ab2ae7ca6.jpg44cc69afb31f9991ce482d6eb9e83622.jpgbc89acd1ea5420babd99fde26ba6ccf9.jpg

The water slides on the port side...

9fb7948e8d0bee3cd596ca07c2fed074.jpg

Photo by Nick Weir

4e82908357b7ca8c0d8c094cbebc198d.jpg

Heading out on Feb 28th - will be the first time I managed to go out on a ship that just came out of dry dock. have been on several that are on the way in - usually work begins while out at sea and you have to "watch" your step! (rug replacement, small sections closed to remove rooms that will be changed and updated during dry dock. etc.

Looking forward to seeing the upgrades.

4 nights away from being able to use the lounges! Oh Well, next cruise, or maybe they will upgrade me!