Worried about the snow? Here is all the information that you need.

Gee, thanks for rubbing it in..:p

Right now I'm looking out my window at snow and it's 20 degrees Fahrenheit, which translates to -7 Centigrade for our friends Down Under.

I guess I shouldn't complain too much. My countrymen near our nation's capital are about to get buried in more than 2 feet (60 centimeters) of snow..

Here in Ottawa - our nation's capital - we have a name for 2 feet of snow and 20 degrees Fahrenheit: January. ;)

(although, truth be told, sometimes also goes by the names of February, March, December...and even occasionally November and April).

Yes, because if it gets too cold in Mass, it can cause things like tires & footballs to lose air pressure... :D

Now that you mention it, my tires could use a couple pounds of air. No issue with the footballs though! ;):D

Edited by 3CatsInMA

Wonderful! Thanks for the laugh- as I sit here with 23 inches predicted. TV meteorologist just mentioned that people have been calling in and asking if it might end early. His reply: Not a shot of it ending early. The look on his face- I know he wanted to add: Suck it up, folks!

Just 30 miles north of where we live a small town Chardon Ohio has already received 30 inches of snow this January.....

Now I realize it took two weeks to accumulate, not like the snow storm others are experiencing ....and the great hardship it is causing, but, could you imagine if this snow storm headed more north in Ohio.......

Chardon would have upto 60 inches of snow.

All's I can pray for is that all in the wake of this storm are prepared and safe.

And travelers get to and from their destinations safely.

Also check on your neighbors.

Be safe.

April 8? Snow is TOTALLY possible then.
In the continental US outside of the Rocky Mountains, NOT "totally" possible. More like REMOTELY possible.
Washington DC had snow on 7 Apr 2007. DC is a long way from the Rockies, generally not considered Northern and, with a peak elevation of 409 feet above sea level, hardly a mountain of any kind.

Looking at Michigan, it has snowed in Detroit in May and in Marquette in June. Okay, certainly not every year:p