January weather - had a hunch and cancelled

A year ago we booked the Serenade for Jan 25. We were going to fly to Fort Lauderdale out of Atlantic city on the 23rd. Before our final payment I just had this nagging feeling that we were going to get snowed in:eek:

Today we sit in this ice/snow storm with all flights out of Atlantic City and Philadelphia cancelled. So glad we cancelled - BUT I wish we were still going on that cruise:rolleyes:

Looking forward to San Juan March 17 and praying real hard that mother nature cooperates for us:cool:

A year ago we booked the Serenade for Jan 25. We were going to fly to Fort Lauderdale out of Atlantic city on the 23rd. Before our final payment I just had this nagging feeling that we were going to get snowed in:eek:

Today we sit in this ice/snow storm with all flights out of Atlantic City and Philadelphia cancelled. So glad we cancelled - BUT I wish we were still going on that cruise:rolleyes:

Looking forward to San Juan March 17 and praying real hard that mother nature cooperates for us:cool:

Good hunch.

I can relate to those instincts.

Had a dream years ago that my daughters birthdate came out in the lottery, played it for one week 4 dollar ticket for 7 days (two drawings a day) for my 56 dollar investment won $20,000. Around $13,000 after taxes.

SO

Any "hunches" on lottery numbers:D

Safe travels.

If you have a cruise that would have left today you should have planned to leave yesterday morning. You would not be looking at snow right now

We always leave ahead of time - the cruise is sailing Jan. 25. We planned on leaving the 23 - thought 2 days would be fine. Flights here have been cancelled since last night, the 22.

And I never have any hunches on the lottery numbers:confused:

I have a hunch you will see snow in March as well. ;)

In Canada, in regards to weather, you just book it and go. If we lived in fear of snow, we'd never leave our igloos.;) We might have to go a few days earlier than expected but when you travel weather and many other type of events can change your plans at the last minute.

In Canada, in regards to weather, you just book it and go. If we lived in fear of snow, we'd never leave our igloos.;) We might have to go a few days earlier than expected but when you travel weather and many other type of events can change your plans at the last minute.

Exactly this! :-)