Can anyone access their pre-cruise emails?

chamima

On the final countdown to our cruise on the Royal and I'm anxious to see what may be on board (CD, movies on MUTS, entertainers , etc.)

My "pre-cruise email" section of my check in has been inaccessible for weeks.

I wondered if it's just me or is this happening to everyone?

We board the Royal Princess on Friday. Our pre-cruise e-mails disappeared about a week ago. They have always disappeared a week or two prior to our previous cruises also. The pre-cruise e-mails disappear about the same time access to make changes to the cruise personalized for the same cruise ceases.

Edited by birdiebill

Since I found out it's not just me, I called Princess.

A REALLY nice gentleman (with a really deep voice, he should think about going into radio) called their IT dept., who were totally unaware of the problem. :confused: :eek:

It should be fixed within 24 - 48 hours. :D

Edited by chamima

A REALLY nice gentleman (with a really deep voice, he should think about going into radio) called their IT dept., who were totally unaware of the problem. :confused: :eek:

Thanks for calling them. I still have a couple of months but was very surprised to see them gone. I did get one a couple of weeks ago giving me the Captain info.

Thanks for doing that! We're at 26 days, and I'd like to know all the info I can before we sail. I'm an over-planner -- to me it's part of the fun.

I called last week because the emails I had for two booked cruises were form letters with blanks left where the details like the captain's name should be. That rep. reported it to IT, and a couple of days later the emails disappeared. I hope that wasn't their solution to the problem!

They're still MIA from my personalizer.

I called last week because the emails I had for two booked cruises were form letters with blanks left where the details like the captain's name should be. That rep. reported it to IT, and a couple of days later the emails disappeared. I hope that wasn't their solution to the problem!

LOL! Sounds like that's exactly what they thought! Princess IT at work!

Hi there. Is this something Princess does? I was not aware. Im booked for my second cruise with them sailing in 8 days. Never got anything like that before.It would be great to see the entertainment schedule in advance.

Not really a schedule but some tidbits on the production shows. Pretty limited.

If you sailed Princess before you would have received these via your email and/or they would have been listed in your booking (personalizer). ;)

Just checked personalizer again,nothing there.Cruised princess once before,didn't see anything back then either. I click on every single link once I book my cruise.If it was there,im sure I would of seen it. I guess they are still having issues with it like the others described.

No pre-cruise emails on my personalizer either. There is a single line entry for it, but not clickable and no other information related to it. There were some canned/generic ones at one point (up to about a month ago) that are gone now. Princess' communication and presentation of critical information has a lot to be desired. They really need to improve that, but I don't think their IT department could handle it.