Port Terminals List

billrco90278

When planning our days it would be nice to know which terminals Oceania generally uses at various ports, but cannot find such information. Can anybody steer me toward a resource? I am sure it is not random on a day by day basis.

Look at the port websites of the ports you will be at. With a little digging it's not too hard to find.

But remember that these may change, even at the last minute. I had scheduled a transfer in Stockholm, and the port was changed literally during the night before we arrived there. Have also experienced last minute changes in Helsinki and Copenhagen.

But remember that these may change, even at the last minute. I had scheduled a transfer in Stockholm, and the port was changed literally during the night before we arrived there. Have also experienced last minute changes in Helsinki and Copenhagen.

+1

-And if you are using a Tour Guide who is worried about finding the ship

***NEWSFLASH*** You need a new Tour Guide!

We've only ever had one Guide make a real issue of knowing the ships docking

location in advance, and it was the one occasion where our Tour was SO badly handled that the Guide herself suggested refunding our entire fee after we returned to the ship.

Italy-Cinqueterre-AtNight-D.jpg

Cinque Terre, Pam, remember?

When it really is an issue, I have called Oceania directly, and have always been told specifically which/what port, pier, etc., without fail. Always, of course, with the caveat - as noted above - that it can change very quickly.