New Princess Sale Alaska and PC

MCC retired

I want to thank-you for that info MCC. We are going on a Panama Canal cruise in Nov. Called my cruise planner and we got the free gratuities and 600.00 on board credit. :). As you can see we are new to cruise critic. (and cruising) So am reading everything I can find.

Count me as one offering many thanks for pointing this out. We were not only refared but also got a large chunk of onboard credit for 2 cabins. We came out way ahead! I notified our friends that booked with us and hopefully they will get right on it as well and save some money, too. CC rocks!

I had previously received the Twice as Nice OBC. Now, I've sent an email to my TA to see if she can get the Free Gratuities for me. I'm doing a Panama Canal cruise that is included. I'm not sure if they'll give it to me, though, because my category is sold out. I have an obstructed view balcony and there are only a few of those on the ship. I'll keep my fingers crossed and see if they'll give it to me.

In regards to the person who said this is not available to solo cruisers... I don't see anything that says that. I got the Twice as Nice OBC as a solo. Below are the details of the Free Gratuities offer:

Free gratuities for all guests applies to guests one, two, three and four in an oceanview and above stateroom, is based on the pre-payment by Princess Cruises on behalf of guests of the suggested gratuities in the amounts of $13.95 per day for Suites and Mini-Suites, and $12.95 per day for Oceanview and Balcony staterooms. Free gratuities do not include gratuities added for bar charges, dining room wine accounts or Lotus Spa services. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credit. Free gratuities are applicable to bookings made and deposited between February 2, 2016 and February 16, 2016 on select Alaska and Panama Canal voyages.

I had previously received the Twice as Nice OBC. Now, I've sent an email to my TA to see if she can get the Free Gratuities for me. I'm doing a Panama Canal cruise that is included. I'm not sure if they'll give it to me, though, because my category is sold out. I have an obstructed view balcony and there are only a few of those on the ship. I'll keep my fingers crossed and see if they'll give it to me.

In regards to the person who said this is not available to solo cruisers... I don't see anything that says that. I got the Twice as Nice OBC as a solo. Below are the details of the Free Gratuities offer:

Free gratuities for all guests applies to guests one, two, three and four in an oceanview and above stateroom, is based on the pre-payment by Princess Cruises on behalf of guests of the suggested gratuities in the amounts of $13.95 per day for Suites and Mini-Suites, and $12.95 per day for Oceanview and Balcony staterooms. Free gratuities do not include gratuities added for bar charges, dining room wine accounts or Lotus Spa services. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credit. Free gratuities are applicable to bookings made and deposited between February 2, 2016 and February 16, 2016 on select Alaska and Panama Canal voyages.

I'm responding to my own post. LOL. Just wanted to update and say that I was able to get the free gratuities on my future Panama Canal cruise. I'm traveling solo and they did give them to me. I'd received the Twice as Nice OBC earlier. Pretty awesome deal.

This forum is great! Based upon this thread I contacted our TA.

My DW and I, and 3 other couples are booked on the 10 Day Alaska Inside Passage Cruise leaving from SF on July 10. She just rebooked all 4 of our cabins for a total savings of $1777

WOW! :)

This forum is great! Based upon this thread I contacted our TA.

My DW and I, and 3 other couples are booked on the 10 Day Alaska Inside Passage Cruise leaving from SF on July 10. She just rebooked all 4 of our cabins for a total savings of $1777

WOW! :)

WOW is right!! Nice job.

Last call for this Bonus Offer on select Alaska and Panama Canal cruises - it expires tomorrow (Tuesday 2/16). You can get free gratuities added to your existing booking, or with new bookings you can get both gratuities and a hefty OBC. This offer applied to my June 2016 Alaska cruise out of San Fran and to my neighbor's August Alaska cruise (also out of San Fran). I have heard of it applying to some Seattle itineraries as well. So it's worth it to check and see if you can get this offer.

Anyone know what the next Bonus offer sale will be starting Wed?

(Please be British Isles!!). [emoji2]

Lots of 2016 Alaska Cruises and Cruise Tours

ALASKA BONUS OFFER + Twice As Nice (February 16 - February 29, 2016)

For a limited time, guests one, two, three and four get Free Gratuities‡‡ when booking an oceanview stateroom or above on Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruises and select Land & Sea Vacations!

Hurry, bonus offer ends February 29!

•Bonus Offer Free Gratuties for guests one, two, three and four‡‡

•Savings up to $400 per stateroom!†

•Plus, up to $300 Onboard Spending Money per stateroom‡