I push two buttons on the cabin wall. What happens next is SO COOL!

Spaniel Lover

I've been thinking about a Carnival cruise that I did about two years ago. We booked an amazing suite -- the best in the Carnival fleet -- and there were two buttons on the wall that did something that was very cool! I'm not aware of any other cruise line that has this feature in one of their cabins. It's like a scene from the Kate Winslet movie, "The Holiday".

See what I'm talking about, in this short video...

[YOUTUBE]qdsitKdAWLU[/YOUTUBE]

I've been thinking about a Carnival cruise that I did about two years ago. We booked an amazing suite -- the best in the Carnival fleet -- and there were two buttons on the wall that did something that was very cool! I'm not aware of any other cruise line that has this feature in one of their cabins. It's like a scene from the Kate Winslet movie, "The Holiday".

[YOUTUBE]qdsitKdAWLU[/YOUTUBE]

I saw the JJ Kirlin logo on your page! My DH is the Fab shop manager for both NC locations.

it appears you have made a few of your fellow cc readers a bit envious !

qdsitKdAWLU

it appears you have made a few of your fellow cc readers a bit envious !

Too bad they can't pull a shade over that ugly orange furniture. Is it 1972?

We had a Jr. Suite on the Valor that had been recently refurbished and that was the furniture that was in it. May look 70's, but its nicer looking than that horrible plastic pinkormauveorwhatever stuff. Lol

I think it's a really neat cabin, but I'm not sure I'm willing to make that kind of an investment (I imagine) for a space I will rarely spend time in.

My first cruise I had an interior cabin on Deck 10 and it was great. I slept there, dressed, and that's about it. My upcoming cruise I got a great deal on a balcony cabin on Deck 10, and although I'm excited about the balcony, I still don't think I will spend much time there.

I'm guessing my future cruises will be an interior space for that very reason...unless I get a sweet deal on a balcony again.

So a shade goes down. I have that at my house.

lol I was thinking the same thing

Just because you've seen and/or have something doesn't mean everyone has seen and/or had it. There's no need to be rude and snarky.

qdsitKdAWLU

This would be great Facebook Clickbait! Tell people to type in a number and wait for the magic and you might just get a viral post :D

Don't try to make up to us for saying NCL Escape Haven was your best cruise ever...:p you abandoned carnival for the gilded cage of the Haven... ;)

Actually your review of the cabin on sunshine was a great review as all you reviews are.

As far as automatically lowering blinds are you also aware of individually wrapped cheese slices? :D