What's your dream itinerary or port of call?

girlzillla

I've been looking at cruises and I like going to new places and it me thinking of the dream ports I'd like to visit. what is yours?

I'd like a ship to stop in Monserrat, Trinadad and Tobago and Anguilla. I'm logistically it probably wouldn't work.

Where do you want to go?

My dream cruise would be Cuba, Dominican Republic, Trinidad, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and St. Vincent. The duration of the cruise would be at least 14 days or better with multiple ports in Cuba. Oh, St. Barts can be thrown in since I've only been there once. Ah, what a nice dream!!

Well it's hard to pick, as the most "exotic" cruise I've been on was Alaska, which was amazing. I can't wait to hit the Mediterranean. I'd also love to go to Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific, around Cape Horn, through the Panama Canal, on a Transpacific stopping in Bora Bora, Northern Europe and the Baltic, and maybe even through the Suez Canal to Dubai. So yeah, I've got a nice bucket list there - but I can't pick just one as my favorite!

French Polynesia (Bora-Bora and such)

Adriatic Sea from Venice to Dubrovnik

Southern Caribbean with alternate route that would include ABC islands, Dominica, Grenada, Martinique

Baltic Sea (Already cruised in North Sea) if it will not include St Petersburg

Norwegian Fjords.

Edited by Tatka

Bora bora is a good suggestion. sign me up. but ive been to Venice and simply adore it. Anything in mediterranean is great.....but i suspect OP meant in Caribbean......so favs there include Aruba, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Cozumel, Barbados.....heck, guess i just love them all!

dominica is an interesting choice.....very poor, no beaches. i guess its good if you like nature. most on my recent BA cruise either skipped it or hated it. i went river rafting on a rock bed. it was fun, but next time, ill make it a day at sea.

We had terrific North Sea cruise out of Southampton in 2012. 7 dryer with Brugge, Copenhagen, Helsingborg, Oslo with several days in England afterwards. I would not hesitate to repeat this again.

We cruise in the Caribbean (and take other vacations by other transport)-

so our dream itinerary at this point is:

Half Moon Cay (love it), St. Thomas (return to Magen's Bay), St. Barts, St. Kitts, St. Vincent (three new ports), Barbados, Bonaire, Curacao, and Aruba (return to the last four).

I really want to cruise from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea, Greece, Turkey Croatia, Bulgaria, Ukraine etc. The likelihood of that happening is going to depend on the what the cruise companies deem is safe.

I have a TA Tampa to Rome April 2017.booked. When Royal comes out with 2017 Europe I'll see what they have and make a decision from there.

Another is our booking in Fall 2017. We never thought we would be able to go back to Australia again, but we are. The good thing about this time is we are cruising into Australia. The last time we were cruising out so we ended up not seeing as much as we wanted to even though we were there six weeks. This time we won't have that time constraint.