First Shot of Anthem by NJ

gaylemh

Just took this picture of Anthem from my balcony at the Jersey Shore. She's in the distance, but glad to see her safe and close to home.

Welcome back everyone.

20160210_155920_zpsrf9veszj.jpg

Awww, She's back. :) Thank you so much for posting the picture! :)

I ♥ Anthem.

Edited by CruiseDivaNJ

Just took this picture of Anthem from my balcony at the Jersey Shore. She's in the distance, but glad to see her safe and close to home.

Welcome back everyone.

Sorry, but I don't believe that's a pic of Anthem arriving today. First off, it looks like the ship in this pic is heading south .. not north ... That's not the bow on the left side of the figure we see in that pic.

And if it was this morning, wouldn't the sun be coming directly AT you? It looks like this was taken as the sun was going down ... and behind you.

I'm not buyin it.

Sorry, but I don't believe that's a pic of Anthem arriving today. First off, it looks like the ship in this pic is heading south .. not north ... That's not the bow on the left side of the figure we see in that pic.

And if it was this morning, wouldn't the sun be coming directly AT you? It looks like this was taken as the sun was going down ... and behind you.

I'm not buyin it.

1. They never said it was morning. They said "Just took this picture" at 4:05 PM.

2. The EXIF data on the picture shows it was taken at 3:59 PM today.

3. The sun is in the proper orientation

4. If you zoom in it certainly looks like the bow is on the left which would be correct for it heading North up the coast

I'm not buyin it.

Dude...really?

1. They never said it was morning. They said "Just took this picture" at 4:05 PM.

2. The EXIF data on the picture shows it was taken at 3:59 PM today.

3. The sun is in the proper orientation

4. If you zoom in it certainly looks like the bow is on the left which would be correct for it heading North up the coast

I misunderstood here because the initial reports said that she was to dock in Bayonne this AM .. I didn't realize it had been changed to this evening.

My apology to the OP for being sassy about the pic ..

I misunderstood here because the initial reports said that she was to dock in Bayonne this AM .. I didn't realize it had been changed to this evening.

My apology to the OP for being sassy about the pic ..

We could have used your sass a few days earlier. Some rather fanciful posts around here the last few days. :p;):)

We could have used your sass a few days earlier. Some rather fanciful posts around here the last few days. :p;):)

OMG I know .. I tried catching up on it all ... but it was too much for me ! lol