I ❤ Cruising Flip Flops

tlatrice

Last November on Freedom, I bought a pair of blue and white flip flops with I ❤ cruising on the sole. Do they sell these fleet-wide? They were $5 each. I'd like to get some more if they're available.

Has anyone else seen these on any other ship?

I bought them on Anthem of the Seas this past Thanksgiving. They are blue and white with a yellow heart. I [emoji173]️ them!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes! I bought them during thanksgiving too! But the slogan is already fading!

I was hoping to find someone who could grab a couple more pairs for me. Lol!

It's not the money, it's the space in the luggage! Remember, we don't live in Florida.

when I cruise and I have to fly back home, I take a trip to the post office and send myself a package home with all the goodies I have purchased. My last cruise was out of San Juan and I sent home 2 boxes.

I love but have a question. How large do,they come? I want to get a pair and maybe a pair each for my girls but we are not "small footed" people.

I think mine are size 'large' and they are pretty good size. I'll have to double check when I get home. I think I may have even seen an extra large. I wear a size 9 1/2 so I'm not 'small footed' either. :p

Would it be weird if I checked an upcoming Liberty Roll Call and arranged with someone to bring me a few pairs off the ship? I could meet them at the pier or somewhere along I-45 since I'm in Houston.

My mom and sister came over for Christmas and both loved mine. They were so mad that I didn't get them a pair. :p

It's not the money, it's the space in the luggage! Remember, we don't live in Florida.

Hi Bob. I have a pair with the RCCL logo (I haven't seen them in a long time) and I also have a pair of the "I heart cruising." The good news is that they are so inexpensive you can use them for the cruise and if you are that close to weight and space in your luggage, just toss them. And, they are way cheaper than that logo jewelry that was going around a while ago.

Enjoy. Marci

Hi Bob. I have a pair with the RCCL logo (I haven't seen them in a long time) and I also have a pair of the "I heart cruising." The good news is that they are so inexpensive you can use them for the cruise and if you are that close to weight and space in your luggage, just toss them. And, they are way cheaper than that logo jewelry that was going around a while ago.

Enjoy. Marci

Thanks Marci.:)