Reserving Tenders?

Soozie-Q

Did you read about this for that particular ship or for any NCL ship? I know that suite guests have priority for tenders; and shore excursions reserve times based on what time their excursion leaves. check out this thread for your answer

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1880047

Edited by AF-1

This was helpful, thank you. A group of us (six or so) have non-NCL excursions planned at Belize, and they asked if we could try to be among the first group off the ship. I guess the best way to do this is to get on line for the tendering tickets as quickly as possible.

Thanks again!

Did you read about this for that particular ship or for any NCL ship? I know that suite guests have priority for tenders; and shore excursions reserve times based on what time their excursion leaves.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1880047

jc5240, they normally announce the day prior for tender tickets. They will say at 3pm go to this lounge to pick up your tender tickets and there you will get the ticket for the time you want.

It will be in your Freestyle Daily, the night before Belize, what time tender tickets will be available and the exact location. ONLY one person from your group should get tickets for everyone else.

I don't think you will get a "time" for boarding you will get a number and they will call the number. Suite and NCL Shorex get first go so you may have to wait a while for general tender boarding.

Mike

You cannot "reserve" a tender! If you must be off the ship early, then you can get a tender ticket...they only use tickets for the 'mad rush" off in the morning. After a few tenders, it's all 1st come, 1st served...get in line, and get on the next one! It's not hard or that lengthy!

Latitudes gold and platinum get priority tendering with the folks in the suites. Everyone else gets tickets. I believe you have to take your ticket to the theater and wait for your group number/letter to be called. Great Stirrup Cay appeared to be very busy, although the CD told us we were the first group on that itinerary to actually make it to the island. The wind/weather often prevents tendering.