Towels-Excursions?

bonsai1

I thought it was like 26 bucks maybe??

That sounds about right.

A good reason to have good cheap thin beach towels for kids, you know?

At times I have seen Carnival beach towels scattered around the pool area that had been used and thrown aside.

I wondered who paid for those.

On our cruise three weeks ago upon returning to the ship you were able to swap the wet towel for a dry one on deck one just past the security scan. Had not noticed this on prior cruises.

They were doing this on my last cruise as well - I thought it was a great idea. The housekeeping staff was actually encouraging us to swap them out after we went though security. They were usually fresh out of the dryer and still warm.

They were doing this on my last cruise as well - I thought it was a great idea. The housekeeping staff was actually encouraging us to swap them out after we went though security. They were usually fresh out of the dryer and still warm.

~ WOW! That's great! Makes it even easier! :D

We discovered years ago during Spring Breaks in the Florida panhandle that a basic flat bedsheet works better on sand at the beach than any towel. So we pack one of our own (any color but white, which could be mixed-up/lost amid condo/hotel/ship laundry) - and a handtowel or two for drying our faces. With sunshine, humans dry quickly. A single shake and the bedsheet is devoid of sand easily.