Royal Suite Class program - Roll Out Date?

Initially, in all the Royal Suite Class materials I can recall, they referred to the ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PACKAGE for the Star Class. Now I'm seeing it listed as including the UNLIMITED BEVERAGE PACKAGE.

Are these two things one and the same ??

Tom

As this is now a benefit of Star class does that mean you can have other spirits such as Johnie Walker Black whilst drinking in the Suite Lounge as opposed to something like Dewers which is what was available in the Concierge Lounges I have been in.

I envy you sailing out of Barcelona. We did a Med. Cruise from there last year on the Allure. Great port. Have you sailed from there before? How attentive the Genie will be for the Aqua suites will be interesting. Have you had one of these suites before?

Not sure that the link will post but I'll try. Royal Genie Margaret has posted more pictures on her FB page. Today Ovation is hosting the press and all Royal Genies are still together onboard.

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalGenieMargaret/?fref=ts

DW has been following Genie Margaret on FB and showing me their posts since I don't do FB. It is interesting to follow along.:)

Genie Margaret posted a pic of some of the genies arriving at Heathrow for their flights to meet their ships. The picture was actually tagged for Miami as she mentioned the Oasis team would have a couple of days there before joining the ship. So it would seem to be safe to say that the Genies will be on board their ships over the next several days and starting to attend to their duties since they still have over 2 weeks before Suite Class begins.

I envy you sailing out of Barcelona. We did a Med. Cruise from there last year on the Allure. Great port. Have you sailed from there before? How attentive the Genie will be for the Aqua suites will be interesting. Have you had one of these suites before?

No have never sailed out of Barcelona, never been to Europe for that matter so we are excited. My in-laws are going also, They were born in Italy, speak fluent Italian so it will be a great help with the Italian ports. We have never been in a 2-bedroom aqua theater suite either. We have been on Oasis class before but with the nice suite and Genie we are super excited to say the least.

Be sure you order room service breakfast on your huge balcony. I would do it the first morning. That way you will be hooked and do it the rest of the cruise. Remind them to bring a tablecloth (sometimes they forget). Order everything your hearts desire. Somehow sitting out on that deck makes you want to linger and nibble away at all that food. A little Champagne or Bloody

Mary tops it all off nicely. Having family speaking Italien will make things easier. I am envious.

Hey Tom, be sure to check your email I just received the pre-cruise survey from the genie!

Nothing yet! Other posters are saying it was the same one that was posted previously. Was it? Really soft questions. They left out what's your favorite color. :)

We'll do our best. Thanks!

Nothing yet! Other posters are saying it was the same one that was posted previously. Was it? Really soft questions. They left out what's your favorite color. :)

We'll do our best. Thanks!

Yea, it was the same as we've seen above. There was an intro page put in your name/sail date and there was a question #13 I hadn't seen in previous photos. Basically a "tell us anything we missed"...so maybe you can add your favorite color there :D

Yea, it was the same as we've seen above. There was an intro page put in your name/sail date and there was a question #13 I hadn't seen in previous photos. Basically a "tell us anything we missed"...so maybe you can add your favorite color there :D

I already know we're going to like your sense of humor!!!

I wonder if #13 is where we're to ask them about specifics - such as providing a fan in the cabin or how we might like the bar stocked (preferences and such).

I have yet to receive anything from Royal - other than the every couple of days offer to book another sailing...

Tom

I wonder if #13 is where we're to ask them about specifics - such as providing a fan in the cabin or how we might like the bar stocked (preferences and such).

I have yet to receive anything from Royal - other than the every couple of days offer to book another sailing...

Tom

It might be...

I used it to let them know my dining reservation preferences and to ask about reserving a cabana at labadee. I imagine as they see how guests use these surveys, they will start to alter them to better meet expectations. I think we're all a little more concerned with ensuring our reservations and preferences are met than with whom throughout history we'd like to dine.

Hoping the stranded island question isn't because they plan on leaving us on labadee with our list and want to make sure we have what we wanted :eek:

Hoping the stranded island question isn't because they plan on leaving us on labadee with our list and want to make sure we have what we wanted :eek:

That's funny.

My answer... My wife, my son and a float plane to fly us to civilization.

Ok can someone advise me if the Royal Suite perks under the Star Class apply to all people in the cabin- not just the 1st 2

Thanks

Pat

Yes. All. Their latest marketing materials confirmed it.

-----

As to q-aire-

I used # 13 to give them some of our particulars for the cruise and 2 requests. We will see if that works.

I found the two oddest to answer were deserted island and who from all of history to invite to dinner. I mean really ? Are they going to dress a cast member up to have dinner with you?