£100,000 for a 4-night cruise?

fantasy51

I think the UK Cunard site is suffering from a glitch. It is currently showing prices of around £100,000 in every category for the 4 nights Hong Kong to Singapore on 29th March. I wonder how long it will be before they correct their figures. :D

I was pricing a short cruise on Cunard's website & the Saver fares where dearer than the Cunard far by $1000 pp & I checked again & now the 2 fares are the same price, Conclusion either they have a glitch in the pricing system or they have a Monkey programing it.

:D Not quite that impressive, but the other day I saw an offer on a TA's website for a 22 days' cruise, in April 2016, on the "old" QM2 and from Dubai to London. The price was the same: USD 17,998.00 for a single balcony cabin or a suite. No explanation from the TA ... :confused:

I wonder what happened there. :D

I think the UK Cunard site is suffering from a glitch. It is currently showing prices of around £100,000 in every category for the 4 nights Hong Kong to Singapore on 29th March. I wonder how long it will be before they correct their figures. :D

Imagine the problems with the bank when Cunard accidentally charged you two or three times at booking.

I suspect it was an autocorrect by the computer after a typo, and he meant to type 'Maybe you get to play Captain.'

You have to be very careful with the "autocorrect" as a journalist once found out after using the facility. He ended up paying a huge sum out in damages. What he wrote was that:

"Miss Xxxxxx was one of the best tenis players in the world"

Can you see where it went?

Regards John

Still, the real question had not yet been answered :rolleyes:.

If you are asking about the central meaning behind the post, it seemed to me he was being facetious and saying that if he had to pay that much for a cruise, he would want to wear the Captain's hat and be in charge of the ship.