Bringing bottles of wine onto ship?

rusty2

Yes, just type the words "bring wine" into the "Search this forum" box at the top of this section. You will get a hundred folks telling you "YES" and then explaining corkage fees, where you can drink your wine and so on.

You can also bring those bottles to the restaurants and pay a corkage fee of $25 to drink there. And if you don't finish the bottle they will cork and save to for you and bring it the next night wherever you're dining. Definitely worth it to drink some good wines at a far lower cost then you would pay on board. And you get to choose the bottles you want, not just off their limited list.

Jazz;

Please make this a sticky! Since many posters refuse to do a simple search or look at other thread headers, this same question gets ask over and over and over.

Maybe if it was a sticky, people would read it. Or maybe not! :rolleyes:

Jazz;

Please make this a sticky! Since many posters refuse to do a simple search or look at other thread headers, this same question gets ask over and over and over.

Maybe if it was a sticky, people would read it. Or maybe not! :rolleyes:

I believe Andy is the host here.

• 1 month later...

I do know they have a corkage charge for bringing a bottle to the dining room.

Not sure about your room , however my wife and I got their full beverage package and it's been a good deal !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No corkage fee for drinking your own wine in your own room.

Mura

I love the idea of wine on my balcony. Do I have to bring along my own corkscrew?

(I'm assuming I won't be able to find my favorite SE Australian screwtop Shiraz.) :D

I love the idea of wine on my balcony. Do I have to bring along my own corkscrew?

(I'm assuming I won't be able to find my favorite SE Australian screwtop Shiraz.) :D

Sigh.

You will have one in your room. If it isn't the ask (a) your cabin steward or (b) your butler, depending on your cabin category.

Sigh.

You will have one in your room. If it isn't the ask (a) your cabin steward or (b) your butler, depending on your cabin category.

Well I'm obviously not as refined as you , and I don't think I'm going to have a butler.

Well I'm obviously not as refined as you , and I don't think I'm going to have a butler.

Butler has nothing to do with refinement. You take me wrong. Butlers are in Penthouse and "above" categories.

We can't even afford to cruise these days so I am hardly snootier than you or anyone else.

Just wanted to tell you who would provide your corkscrew.

You are welcome.

PS I sighed because this is another question that should go into our non existent FAQ

Edited by Toranut97

Hi Everyone,

For those who bumped this thread, please take a few moments to review our Guidelines : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines , as bumping is not permitted. Thank You for your understanding !

Bumping

Please do not manipulate postings on the boards by "bumping" topics to the top of the forum. Members will assume something of value has been posted, only to find that the newest posting is nothing more than a "bump post". This only wastes everyone's time.

Are you not going to have a steward for some reason??

The helpful response to your question was to ask your butler or steward, depending upon category.

And "steward" was listed first.