Always available menu

antsp

Anyone know what the latest is on the anytime menu, chicken, salmon, beef medallions etc

It depends on the ship. Apparently, the ships that have Share have an "Always Available" menu that has some of the offerings from Share...with very mixed reviews.

Although, it has been reported that you can request the regular "Always Available" menu items.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

Just off Royal last Thursday. They have replaced salmon with mahi mahi. I was not happy about that. [emoji35]. There was a chicken breast choice, beef option and the usual al fredo in the parm basket. It is avail as an appetizer or entree size. If u want the appetizer size and DO want to get the basket, make sure u make this clear to waiter. Shrimp cocktail and Caesar salad too.

I always start off dinner with an appetizer portion of Fettucine Alfredo with a chicken breast cut up on top, it’s absolutely wonderful. Sometimes I look at the menu and the always available menu if I don’t see anything that I care for dinner I’ll ask for the children’s menu. Kids eat pretty good on Princess.

I always start off dinner with an appetizer portion of Fettucine Alfredo with a chicken breast cut up on top, it’s absolutely wonderful. Sometimes I look at the menu and the always available menu if I don’t see anything that I care for dinner I’ll ask for the children’s menu. Kids eat pretty good on Princess.

The fettuccine with a piece of salmon on top is one of my favorite dinners.

You can also ask for a larger portion of a soup or salad that appeals to you, and have that as your main course. I have done so when I wasn't super hungry, or the starters looked better to me than the main entrees.

You can also ask for a larger portion of a soup or salad that appeals to you, and have that as your main course. I have done so when I wasn't super hungry, or the starters looked better to me than the main entrees.

I've done this as well! Tell your waiter you want whatever bought while others are getting their main course. No problem. Often works for me. :)

On my recent cruise, I did not here anyone who liked the Curtis Stone items(I did anytime dining, so it was new people trying it)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I actually quite liked the steak dish and loved the pork tenderloin. But I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to food.

hello everyone; I am reading the last few posts about always available; and I am confused. Is this always available offered in all the dining rooms or just in share? I also read many people talk about the fettuccine alfredo and served in a basket; is the basket edible? Thanks have not sailed on Princess; so this is all new to me

hello everyone; I am reading the last few posts about always available; and I am confused. Is this always available offered in all the dining rooms or just in share? I also read many people talk about the fettuccine alfredo and served in a basket; is the basket edible?
The "always available" items on the menu are available in any dining room. The menus are all the same whether you dine in Anytime or Traditional. Yes, the basket is edible.

Just off Royal last Thursday. They have replaced salmon with mahi mahi. I was not happy about that. [emoji35]. There was a chicken breast choice, beef option and the usual al fredo in the parm basket. It is avail as an appetizer or entree size. If u want the appetizer size and DO want to get the basket, make sure u make this clear to waiter. Shrimp cocktail and Caesar salad too.

I just got off the Ruby last Thursday, and they still had the salmon on the AA menu.

I ordered the appetizer size parmesan basket every night by itself. Makes a great crispy cheese appetizer.

Believe me, it's not your regular mac-n-cheese.

http://www.curtisstone.com/recipe/mac-and-cheese-gruyere-cheddar-and-bacon

OMG, I forgot the mac and cheese! My husband went wild over it!! It was fabulous, and when I tasted his I thought it had several types of cheese in it, but I couldn't identify all of them. He would have the mac and cheese instead of potatoes.

Has anyone ordered a chicken caesar salad or salmon caesar salad? That might be really good if they give a larger salad portion!

No problem, just ask for a double or dinner sized caesar salad.

Edited by FritzG