In our 30's Just booked for late honeymoon.

elcid79

My wife and I married in late 2014. I dreamed of taking her to french Polynesia for our honeymoon. With that said, we didn't have enough vacation available, time to plan, money etc at that point. Well one vacation year later, and we just booked our trip!! I decided upon two nights in an over the water bungalow, and then onto the PG.

Is this a good plan for people in their early 30s? What should we expect? Advice, etc.

There are often other honey mooners on board so you should have company.

Apart from that the PG is a ship where all ages come together. You will meet all kinds of interesting people if you like. If not you can enjoy dining by yourself as well.

If you are going to Huahine Marc has a special romantic honeymoon excursion in case you want to do it. It's pricey but I heard from someone who did it that it was wonderful. Marc is at Huahine Nautique.

Enjoy your trip and your belated honeymoon.

Don't even think twice about it. My husband and I went last year for our anniversary. It was worth every penny and I think about it constantly.

We met people of all ages and had a great time. We even met a lovely couple that were about our grandparents age. We became such good friends by the end that we exchanged emails and have plans to visit them!

Age ain't nothing but a number.