Is Voyager Class anyone's favourite class?

We'll see in a couple of weeks. I fully expect to love the ship. (Navigator) I'm very curious if we'll have a strong opinion of the Voyager class versus the Freedom class. We love Freedom class. The two classes appear so similar that I'm expecting to love both (with maybe an edge to Freedom class, but we'll see).

We tried Oasis, and while the ship can really WOW you in a number of ways, we still prefer Freedom class.... so far.

Dan

Hi,

I have cruised aboard four of the Voyager Class ships (Adventure, Explorer, Navigator and Voyager). Also, I have sailed on two Freedom Class ships (Independence and Liberty) as well as the Allure and some Radiance Class and Vision Class ships. I really like the Voyager Class ships because they are large and offer a wide variety of lounges and public areas but they are not overwhelming. As discussed above, the Freedom Class is similar because it essentially is a stretched version of the Voyager Class. The Freedom Class ships have more features but they also carry more passengers.

I cruised aboard the Adventure of the Seas last month and still enjoy the Voyager Class ships.

Chuck

Voyager Class is not favorite (used to be when it was the largest), but I highly respect it because it revolutionized the cruise industry:

* Ice-skating rink

* Royal Promenade

* Rock climb wall

And I think it was the first cruise to feature azipods + bow thursters, allowing 360º turns on the spot.

Navigator and Mariner are my favorite of the class, because look better with the glass balconies. :cool:

I'm similar, not because it was largest, but the original features were specially designed. After the refurb, character features were taken out. The only 'gain' was the Waverider, but with a lot more losses on the other side of the ledger.

Now Quantum is my fave class - just wish it had an ice rink!

We sailed on the Navigator of the Seas last December and have found that this class is probably going to be our favorite(freedom class rates up there too). The ship has a nice layout and we could have a truly stress free vacation on this ship. We did have a Harmony cruise booked for later on this year and canceled it so we could sail on the Navigator again instead:eek:. That decision was a tough one initially but we know already we made the right choice for us.

I am also a big flowrider fan and am hoping that they add one to the Adventure of the Seas when they update it in November. We would definitely like to sail on it since it has some ports that we would like to visit. Hopefully they announce what they are doing soon so we can make plans for 2017:).

We sailed Freedom of seas for first time 2 years ago. Booked it again over voyager because we have young kids who love the H2O zone which I don't think Voyager class has. Probably a small thing for many of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk