Is Voyager Class anyone's favourite class?

See lots of love for the big boys(Oasis class)and adoration for Freedom class, some people gush over the Radiance class for a smaller ship feel.

Not sure I've seen anyone say the Quantum class is their 'fave' but I'm more interested in the Voyager class, haven't been myself but looking at Adventure post dry dock. I'm sure it would be fine but as noted Voyager doesn't seem to get the love consistently here and wondering if there was any particular reason why?

See lots of love for the big boys(Oasis class)and adoration for Freedom class, some people gush over the Radiance class for a smaller ship feel.

Not sure I've seen anyone say the Quantum class is their 'fave' but I'm more interested in the Voyager class, haven't been myself but looking at Adventure post dry dock. I'm sure it would be fine but as noted Voyager doesn't seem to get the love consistently here and wondering if there was any particular reason why?

We've been on Mariner and will be doing a B2B on Adventure....I've been on the Oasis and the Freedom class ships and really didn't really feel there was that much difference between Freedom/Voyager...JMHO

We like the class did Navigator last 2 years , both after the refurbish, have done the smaller ships will try Freedom class with Liberty next month for 1st time. Will try the larger ones when they go down in price or I can get a good deal on a GS

We have been on all the classes except Quantum and Voyager and Freedom class to us are the greatest. Freedom class has a little edge over Voyager class, but only because they have a wonderful On-Air lounge that makes Karaoke a really fun experience and Voyager class doesn't have it.

We have been on Mariner, Adventure, and sailing on Navigator soon. We really like the Voyager class. We have also done Liberty and liked that one too. Liberty seemed like a slightly larger version of the Voyager class and actually, besides the pool area being a little larger, we didn't feel much difference. My least favorite was the Oasis class.

We'll see if anything is different after sailing on the Navigator but overall, Voyager class ships are awesome!

I was wondering about this. Not looking forward to more people in the same spaces, like the Windjammer and the pool deck.

We were on Navigator post dry dock. For what our one cruise of experience is worth, it did not seem as crowded as Freedom class does.

We've only sailed Voyager and Freedom class and really love them but about equally. The large promenade deck on these ships is a favorite. Thought about trying Oasis class but decided against it...too much pre-planning for me! I think I'd like Radiance class too and will try it someday when the itinerary is right.

I love Voyager or Freedom class equally, as there's not much difference. Anthem may have become my favorite experience recently, but it would be very rare for me to cruise out of NY/NJ - so for what is readily available to me, definitely Voyager/Freedom.

I love Voyager class - Navigator is my favorite ship! I feel it has all Freedom class has to offer but she's just a little smaller but less crowded. And now that some of them have Flowriders my husband is happy.

My sentiments exactly. I was excited to go on Liberty then I felt it was just a more crowded Navigator. Ammenities are all the same, just more staterooms and people.

Id chose Voyager over Freedom any day of the week

Que? How many stateroom did they add on Deck 12? And what did they replace?

I forget exactly how many staterooms were added. The number 88 seems familiar, but maybe someone else knows for sure. That number would include the new deck 12 staterooms and others on deck 3.

Nothing was replaced on deck 12, except for the jogging track which was re-routed aft of the new staterooms. They extended the deck and added the staterooms in front of the spa treatment rooms. On deck 3, the lower portion of the nightclub was replaced with staterooms, and the upper part became a restaurant.

Great question.... Yep, posted several times in various threads that my fave class is Voyager with Quantum. Less talk of Voyager class last few years with 3 of them gone overseas, one in San Juan, and only NOS in continental US all alone in Galveston. I figure now with Explorer in the Pacific Northwest and NOS in Florida Voyager Class may get more love on CC. I'm with Bob .... I found Freedom class more crowded plus I hated the walk aft to rear staterooms.

We were on Navigator post dry dock. For what our one cruise of experience is worth, it did not seem as crowded as Freedom class does.

We were on Navigator twice prior to dry dock and did a B2B on her after and we didn't notice any difference in crowds. We also felt she was less crowded than freedom class.

The one negative are those cabins added on twelve though - IMO they ruined the spa. No windows now. Feels very claustrophobic in there now - it's small and the beautiful ocean views are gone [emoji17]

Going on navigator again the end of April![emoji3]

Edited by The Sunset Glow

Freedom class handles more cruisers than Voyager, and with the additional cabins added to Navigator on her last drydock people could worry about overcrowding. But we did not feel as if any location was crowded when we sailed on Navigator over Thanksgiving week in 2015. The ship was at its absolute max in passenger count and that made the MDR very full and strained the dining staff perhaps.

Both of these classes are wonderful and we absolutely love the Promenades -- neither is too big, nor crowded, except perhaps at parade time (and you must expect that).

My first cruise was Voyager, and I loved it! I did the Liberty a little bit after, back when she was "the latest and greatest." She was great, but crowded! Really the only difference I saw (besides crowding) was the flow rider and better shows. Better is relative, though. Obiovulsy being the newest ship at that moment in time, they had the best ice show, but the Voyager ice show was fine, too. I have since sailed Allure, which I loved, but I would still sail a Voyager class ship. We are considering the Adventure for the southern Caribbean!

Five cruises on Navigator and Adventure and we find it is very similar to cruising on Princess (our main cruise line). We are more interested in the ports than the onboard activities. Plenty of space, no need to book activities, easy to get on and off. Great ships!