Perks still being offered?

cruiserone

Does anyone know if the perks are till available? I was looking at a cruise for 2017 and no perks offered. We just booked on board the Equinox and got 4 perks!

I believe it is only for cruises departing thru April, 2017. I have to reschedule a cruise on which I have the 123 perks (basically everything in BEST except internet) and was told that, in order to keep the perks, the cruise must depart by the end of April, 2017.

Steve

Edited by stevea36

I believe it is only for cruises departing thru April, 2017. I have to reschedule a cruise on which I have the 123 perks (basically everything in BEST except internet) and was told that, in order to keep the perks, the cruise must depart by the end of April, 2017.

Steve

Yes you are right about 123go promo. I tried to move a Jan 2017 cruise out to May 2017 that had 123go and they said no. So I just rebooked the Jan 2017 cruise in a Sky Suite and got all 4 perks. I also book a cruise for Sept 2017 and got 2 of the 4 perks now offered.

Steve

That appears similar to what is being offered in the UK where there were no perks for the release of the 2017/2018 season.

I was told it was because Celebrity had found that the early booking incentives had encouraged too many people to book two seasons ahead and miss the intervening year.

Yes you are right about 123go promo. I tried to move a Jan 2017 cruise out to May 2017 that had 123go and they said no. So I just rebooked the Jan 2017 cruise in a Sky Suite and got all 4 perks. I also book a cruise for Sept 2017 and got 2 of the 4 perks now offered.

Which itinerary gave you 2 of the 4 perks for a Sept 2017 cruise? Or was it booked onboard, which is a totally different scenario? I thought the current promo was 1 of the 4 included with the price, unless it's a suite :confused:?

Which itinerary gave you 2 of the 4 perks for a Sept 2017 cruise? Or was it booked onboard, which is a totally different scenario? I thought the current promo was 1 of the 4 included with the price, unless it's a suite :confused:?

We have to move our Feb 2017 Australia and NZ cruise to Feb 2018, we'd booked with 3 perks under the old 123GO. How would it work now, do we get to keep the perks? Thanks in advance for your suggestions about how to go about it please...:)

Steve

I booked Silhouette for April 2018 and I got the Go Big Bev perk.

We have to move our Feb 2017 Australia and NZ cruise to Feb 2018, we'd booked with 3 perks under the old 123GO. How would it work now, do we get to keep the perks? Thanks in advance for your suggestions about how to go about it please...:)

I would not think so unless you pay the Best price.

I would not think so unless you pay the Best price.

Jagoffee, am not asking for Best, I just want to keep the three perks I got when I booked last June. Maybe I'll wait till April and see if Celebrity extends the perks for sailings beyond April 2017, as of now you only get one perk on those cruises.

Jagoffee, am not asking for Best, I just want to keep the three perks I got when I booked last June. Maybe I'll wait till April and see if Celebrity extends the perks for sailings beyond April 2017, as of now you only get one perk on those cruises.

Since Celebrity has not been offering the 123go or all inclusive since they changed the pricing to the BBB structure I canno imagine how they would offer it in 2018. I do think they will offer the Best (4 perks) for the price of the Big (one perk) for suites beyond April 2017. I think the days of paying a base rate and not BBB and getting 3 perks are gone unless they do away with the BBB.

That appears similar to what is being offered in the UK where there were no perks for the release of the 2017/2018 season.

I was told it was because Celebrity had found that the early booking incentives had encouraged too many people to book two seasons ahead and miss the intervening year.

If you book when on board, you get 2 perks. If you book a suite you get premium drinks, unlimited internet, free gratuities and $300 obc plus obc for booking on board even if you are from the UK. This was available up to 2018 as wee booked two cruises for then. I think the offer was finishing on 31 March but it was supposed to end on 1 March and was extended while we were on board. The US has this generally available just now.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/summer-sale

If you book when on board, you get 2 perks. If you book a suite you get premium drinks, unlimited internet, free gratuities and $300 obc plus obc for booking on board even if you are from the UK. This was available up to 2018 as wee booked two cruises for then. I think the offer was finishing on 31 March but it was supposed to end on 1 March and was extended while we were on board. The US has this generally available just now.

This is only for cruises departing up to May 2017, but the ob board booking is a different deal.

Hi Gordon

We must really meet up for a wee dram, on the Eclipse next year Feb 19th

But anyway we booked a 2018 cruise in a suite and got all four perks what a deal,

The good thing is I know the price won't go down

Take care 👍🏻

Hi Gordon

We must really meet up for a wee dram, on the Eclipse next year Feb 19th

But anyway we booked a 2018 cruise in a suite and got all four perks what a deal,

The good thing is I know the price won't go down

Take care [emoji1303]

Hi Steve

I think we need to make a point of meeting next year.