Best cruise ever?!? Reflection Jan. '16

farmermd

My wife, teenage kid, & I were on the Reflection for a western Caribbean cruise in January. We all agreed it was probably our best cruise ever. It was the 1st time on Reflection for my wife, but 2nd time for my daughter and I.

Here is my published review - http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=529152

Sorry, I was a bit long winded with that review, so for those that can't read, here is the movie version -

And for those that only like to look at pictures -

Good review.

I think you will find that once you cruise in Europe, Asia, South America, Alaska and Australia that it beats the Caribbean.

Thx!

We've been to Alaska & Europe and have also done a transatlantic. Yes - ports of call are better there than the Caribbean, but as far as the cruise experience and the ship - this cruise was probably the best so far. We've got Australia booked for 2018 on the Solstice so still a chance to have a better cruise experience!

My wife, teenage kid, & I were on the Reflection for a western Caribbean cruise in January. We all agreed it was probably our best cruise ever. It was the 1st time on Reflection for my wife, but 2nd time for my daughter and I.

Here is my published review - http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=529152

Sorry, I was a bit long winded with that review, so for those that can't read, here is the movie version -

Thanks for taking the time to post your review! I loved how multi-faceted it was! We will be on the TA for 16 nights in 2 weeks and your review made me more excited than ever. Any tips or advice that wasn't mentioned in your review?

Thanks for taking the time to post your review! I loved how multi-faceted it was! We will be on the TA for 16 nights in 2 weeks and your review made me more excited than ever. Any tips or advice that wasn't mentioned in your review?

I am jealous of you doing a transatlantic!

I think I mentioned everything in my review. Since you are on for 16 nights, you should see and experience all the bars I didn't .....

Enjoy!

Thanks for all the links!

I am jealous of you doing a transatlantic!

I think I mentioned everything in my review. Since you are on for 16 nights, you should see and experience all the bars I didn't .....

Enjoy!

Thanks! A few questions if you don't mind.

Did you use the wifi on board? If so how was it?

Did you notice a shortage of waiters at the pool? Many other reviews have mentioned that and I wondered if that issue had been resolved.

Thanks! A few questions if you don't mind.

Did you use the wifi on board? If so how was it?

Did you notice a shortage of waiters at the pool? Many other reviews have mentioned that and I wondered if that issue had been resolved.

Ahhhh maybe that is why it was the best cruise ever - though we get free internet minutes being Captains Club members, my daughter and I did not use any wifi while aboard the ship - first time ever! Maybe a lesson to be learned here - cut off all communication with the outside world in order to have an enjoyable vacation - you know - kinda like it was in the old days of cruising....

Each time I wanted a drink poolside, a bar server was willing to get one for me, so no - I did not notice this shortage you speak of personally.

Glad you had a good Reflection experience.

I'm an avid Celebrity cruiser and will be on the Reflection (for the first time) next Saturday, April 2 (Eastern Caribbean).

I've been on all the Solstice class ships and the Millenium class, but the Solstice class is my favorite.

Since I live in Miami, I do a lot of Caribbean cruises....please don't feel sorry for me! But my favorite has to be Alaska and Canada/New England.

I've brought many of my friends over to Celebrity as well.

I, too, have seen many changes to Celebrity, but I've never had a bad cruise experience with them.

Happy cruising to all!