Coffee French vanilla creamers

renza

We will be on the Allure in June and my brother and sister in law are huge coffee drinkers. My question is there French vanilla creamers on board, I am looking into buying the little serving sizes and bring them with us if not.

We will be on the Allure in June and my brother and sister in law are huge coffee drinkers. My question is there French vanilla creamers on board, I am looking into buying the little serving sizes and bring them with us if not.

You can't count on such a thing, even if some people have found them.

Take your own, since it seems important to you.

Bring your own. ps - careful if you are flying as sometimes those little creamers open. make sure you put into a zip loc.

I took coffee mate individual packets on last cruise - RHAPSODY in South America. (We also did pre cruse in Santiago and post cruise in Bueno Aires so I was sure to have coffee the way I prefer as many countries have milk (not half and half or cream.)

Also, be aware, unless you have access to the Diamond/Concierge/Suite lounge where you can have espressos, lates, cappuccinos, etc from their magic machines, the complimentary coffee on the ship is rather weak. I am a huge coffee drinker and I also travel with packets of Starbucks Via - Italian Roast.

Bring your own. ps - careful if you are flying as sometimes those little creamers open. make sure you put into a zip loc.

I took coffee mate individual packets on last cruise - RHAPSODY in South America. (We also did pre cruse in Santiago and post cruise in Bueno Aires so I was sure to have coffee the way I prefer as many countries have milk (not half and half or cream.)

Also, be aware, unless you have access to the Diamond/Concierge/Suite lounge where you can have espressos, lates, cappuccinos, etc from their magic machines, the complimentary coffee on the ship is rather weak. I am a huge coffee drinker and I also travel with packets of Starbucks Via - Italian Roast.

We brought French vanilla and Italian sweet cream individual creamers on our last cruise, to enhance the Windjammer coffee. (Purchased on amazon). We still broke down and bought a few coffees at Latte-tudes... :)