Any Jewel Dry Dock Updates??

Also curious as to whether or not the ship now has the faster Voom internet for emailing and streaming, along with pricing or specials

VOOM is available with 30% off in our cruise planner for the july sailing. Both tiers.

Also curious as to whether or not the ship now has the faster Voom internet for emailing and streaming, along with pricing or specials

I would think so. Much easier to do it in Dry Dock vs on multiple turn around days.

No Park Cafe, no R-Bar. The Centrum will continue to have the Lobby Bar. All this means is that there will not be a Mixologist, just a plain ole bartender. How will I get my Jack-on-the-rocks made properly?

Oh, and no "Sea Oats".

Edited by Tagsalong

On her now new DL & CL. That's about it.[ATTACH]383575[/ATTACH][ATTACH]383576[/ATTACH]

I hope there are more changes than that or we will be sleeping in the dinning room:eek:- if anyone has a chance can they check out that the new deck 4 rooms have been added and if there is a door between them and the atrium and a door or a wall between them and the dinning room. Also if any are open have a peak and let me know the layout (are the beds running from the window or parallel to it. Thanks to anyone who can have a check for me.

No Park Cafe, no R-Bar. The Centrum will continue to have the Lobby Bar. All this means is that there will not be a Mixologist, just a plain ole bartender. How will I get my Jack-on-the-rocks made properly?

Oh, and no "Sea Oats".

Very disappointed, but thank-you for the update. So just the standard pizza slices in the Solarium Cafe in the afternoon?

I suspect you did not start chanting soon enough.

I just assumed it had one. It wasn't until fairly recently that I learned otherwise.

But as always, the fault lies with me. ;)

If you recall this was supposed to be a Rhapsody voyage.

Edited by John&LaLa

She still has her gorgeous glass staircase! That's worth A LOT!

Overall, I like what they did with the Centrum. I'm glad they left the hanging sculpture and staircase, while still replacing the carpets, etc. R Bar would've been nice, but no big deal.

I am a bit disappointed with no Park Cafe or English Pub.

She still has her gorgeous glass staircase! That's worth A LOT!

Only seen it on pictures and ofcourse it looks good. But personally I would sacrifice any type of stairs for a pub, better dining options and other facilitys like nursery etc. :)

Disapointing dry dock then. Compared to the sister ships she doesnt offer much. :(

How can you say that when you've never sailed on the Jewel? She offers plenty that her sisters don't, namely gorgeous views of the sea from nearly every viewpoint on the ship. The Radiance class of ship is very special. Please don't be disappointed in advance of your cruise!