Johnny Rockets

JLN321

Love those BOGO milkshakes.....and their apple pie ala mode is great...if you're too full just get the apple pie to go.;)

FYI...don't ever order their grilled cheese :(

Edited by Ashland

They are also great for Breakfast and that is free!

Breakfast is only served at JR's on certain ships.....I for one wish all JR's fleetwide (that have them ) would offer breakfast.

FYI...don't ever order their grilled cheese :(

^ She's right!! :p Oh my goodness!!! Did I tell you that before and you listened, or you told me that before and I didn't listen?! It was possibly the worst thing I have ever had at a restaurant, ever in my life. I just didn't feel like sending it back, although I certainly should have. AWFUL.

I can confirm breakfast is free on Allure's Johnny Rockets. But it fills up FAST, so get there as early as possible, otherwise be prepared to wait like 45 min outside.

^ She's right!! :p Oh my goodness!!! Did I tell you that before and you listened, or you told me that before and I didn't listen?! It was possibly the worst thing I have ever had at a restaurant, ever in my life. I just didn't feel like sending it back, although I certainly should have. AWFUL.

I mentioned it once and you agreed....regardless, we both had the same bad experience...but different ships.

I did send mine back and who would have thought it could come back even worse :eek::eek:

I can confirm breakfast is free on Allure's Johnny Rockets. But it fills up FAST, so get there as early as possible, otherwise be prepared to wait like 45 min outside.

What is so different about Johnny Rockets versus the MDR breakfast?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk