Princess EZAir

nbsjcruiser

Just curious - is this price cheaper than what I can find on any number of internet travel sites like kayak or flighthub? I just checked for both of our upcoming cruises and they are a fair bit more expensive with EZAir. Is this the norm?

For our upcoming European cruise I got round trip Atlanta, Barcelona Spain, Rome, Italy, Atlanta for $523.00 per person. A whole lot cheaper than Kayak

That's an amazing price! Our airfare hasn't been released yet (BI 2017) and I'm hoping for a good deal.

Was that the opening price or did you buy during an EZair sale? We'll be flying Charleston SC to London.

For domestic flights EzAir isn't always competitive. But we've found for international flights they're usually lower than what we can find elsewhere. We're getting ready to fly business class from SEA to LHR. EzAir ended up being one third the price of the final price on Delta's website.

As others have stated, I have only seen the pricing that is competitive for international flights ... never for domestic.

I believe they have a price guarantee if you really want to use it but may be easier to actually just book with Kayak or directly with the airline if this is where you find it at a cheaper price.

It varies as I have seen EZair both high and low. Often is a savings when your cruise is one way and it is more of a challenge to book a pair of one way flights on legacy carriers. But I always check and compare.

We missed our cruise ship in January because of a blizzard at our home airport. EZAir was able to book us to Ft. Lauderdale, and then Miami to Aruba to catch up with the Island Princess. No charge for the flight from Miami to Aruba. We did have the Princess insurance also.

Our non-restricted flight quotes for one way to Copenhagen in September are much lower than the restricted flight quotes. We've found that their prices are also lower than the airline and other travel sites.

We booked our EZ-Air flights from BDL to Tokyo Narita for at least $300-$500 per person less than I could find anywhere else.

I like that:

I still got a Delta confirmation number to be able to go to Delta.com for seat selection (and I automatically got upgraded to Economy Comfort Plus when I did).

Even though I booked way in advance, I didn't have to pay right away.

AND

I can cancel my air reservation, for any reason, without penalty, should the need arise, up until final payment of the cruise.

Plus, if something goes wrong with the flights, Princess has my back.

Quite the bargain, even if the cost was the same.

For our upcoming European cruise I got round trip Atlanta, Barcelona Spain, Rome, Italy, Atlanta for $523.00 per person. A whole lot cheaper than Kayak

Deleted

Edited by blkspy

Like PAKATHY we also missed the ship. We missed the ship due to problems caused by the airlines.

EZAir booked us on a flight the next morning from LAX to PV Mexico without any charge to us. We then caught the ship two days later.

We also had Princess insurance.

Bob

For upcoming Mediterranean cruise NY to Barcelona, Rome to NY booked through EZ Air, the price for the EXACT SAME flights at the Delta site would have cost me 500 dollars more!! Yay EZ-Air.

Even though final payment for the cruise is due, I can still shop for air up until 45 days before departure. That is when the air arrangement gets ticketed.

I always check EZair prices and once and a while they hit a home run, for the most part the fares are higher than you can book direct. However, if you fly the day of your cruise their program may have value for you. Normally we fly the day before and if going to Europe then at least a couple of days pre-cruise.