The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

I didn't know you were doing a live review too! Now I get the best of both, periscopes and live blog!

Really nice pictures, you are helping me get even more excited for my next one! :D

It is my first visit to this LIVE thread. At sail away we had heavy rain but then mother nature put on a spectacular show with a rainbow and a fantastic sunset in Jamaica.

I was taking photos from my deck 8 port side balcony and was hoping someone would appear on the bridge wing to get a silhouette in the sunset.

My prayers were answered and even better was that is was our own "Bugsy' I just love these photos I was able to capture of Chris as he was scoping from the port side bridge wing.

13094255_10153658567236693_6040711896819276181_n.jpg?oh=b52914081e0d643e268efa7fb3f372ee&oe=57D89425

13166099_10153658567246693_5144430458277820545_n.jpg?oh=d50272c5cc0096130c5aa5f6ca895fd6&oe=57AA68A0

It is my first visit to this LIVE thread. At sail away we had heavy rain but then mother nature put on a spectacular show with a rainbow and a fantastic sunset in Jamaica.

I was taking photos from my deck 8 port side balcony and was hoping someone would appear on the bridge wing to get a silhouette in the sunset.

My prayers were answered and even better was that is was our own "Bugsy' I just love these photos I was able to capture of Chris as he was scoping from the port side bridge wing.

13094255_10153658567236693_6040711896819276181_n.jpg?oh=b52914081e0d643e268efa7fb3f372ee&oe=57D89425

13166099_10153658567246693_5144430458277820545_n.jpg?oh=d50272c5cc0096130c5aa5f6ca895fd6&oe=57AA68A0

Chris is doing Great with his Live Blog!!!

That is a Awesome Picture Emmy!!!!!

Chris you Frame this one!!

Live Blogs are Fun!!!! I will be doing one here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

Emmy, I love your pictures, and yes, they are even better because it is Chris who is in them! Chris, of course I'm loving your pictures, too!

I have downloaded the Periscope app for my android tablet, but so far I have not been able to find any of your scopes because there doesn't seem to be a search function. :confused: All I get is a long list of people I am not interested in, and can only refresh the list to get different listings to appear. :confused: Suggestions, anyone? Thanks.

I have downloaded the Periscope app for my android tablet, but so far I have not been able to find any of your scopes because there doesn't seem to be a search function. :confused: All I get is a long list of people I am not interested in, and can only refresh the list to get different listings to appear. :confused: Suggestions, anyone? Thanks.

I'm not sure if it is exactly the same but on the iPhone you would click on the little people icon in the bottom right corner. Then in the upper left corner is a little magnifying glass. Click that and then type in "bugsycruiser". Chris' name should pop up.

I'm not sure if it is exactly the same but on the iPhone you would click on the little people icon in the bottom right corner. Then in the upper left corner is a little magnifying glass. Click that and then type in "bugsycruiser". Chris' name should pop up.

Adding to this. "Follow" bugsycruiser to get notifications of his scopes.

I've been following these posts and enjoying your periscope feeds, which was brand new for me. Looking forward to our first Oasis cruise in August - same itinerary and happy to hear about Margaritaville, which wasn't there the last time we were in Falmouth.

Chris, my main question is there a D+ lounge? I don't see a Concierge lounge, but a two level Diamond lounge and two Suite lounges. There is a thread with a bunch of rumors and thought someone on the actual ship would know the facts. Word is D+ are now in Diamond Lounge and Suite Lounge is for GS and above and Pinnacle only.

I've been following these posts and enjoying your periscope feeds, which was brand new for me. Looking forward to our first Oasis cruise in August - same itinerary and happy to hear about Margaritaville, which wasn't there the last time we were in Falmouth.

Chris, my main question is there a D+ lounge? I don't see a Concierge lounge, but a two level Diamond lounge and two Suite lounges. There is a thread with a bunch of rumors and thought someone on the actual ship would know the facts. Word is D+ are now in Diamond Lounge and Suite Lounge is for GS and above and Pinnacle only.

The D Lounge is now located where the old CL used to be on deck 11 on Oasis and Allure. It has been like this on those two ships since their dry docks in 2014 and 2015. The old VCL is now the SL and Costal Kitchen.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Emmy, the photos you posted of Bugsy on the wing are amazing. The chances of getting a photo like that are one thing, the fact that it is of our Bugsy makes it even that much better.

The D Lounge is now located where the old CL used to be on deck 11 on Oasis and Allure. It has been like this on those two ships since their dry docks in 2014 and 2015. The old VCL is now the SL and Costal Kitchen.

Yes, I'm aware of that but was wondering if D+ are now in the Diamond Lounge for the evening event.

Good morning friends and welcome to day four of LIVE from Oasis of the Seas! Today is a sea day so definitely time for exploration and photos and a little relaxation mixed in!

So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Early morning on the pool/sports deck

f28e6977d6c718d3469b2945b8a399b1.jpg

1755193bdcc726ffb47c96785a245226.jpg

bf3da1554c078cd52f5443890caca92c.jpg

4d8613c892117f56a348a8ff04ece938.jpg

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

Amazing early morning shots Chris!

Emmy - love that you caught that wonderful silhouette shot of Chris scoping from the wing bridge.

Hope you both enjoy your day at sea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, I'm aware of that but was wondering if D+ are now in the Diamond Lounge for the evening event.

Yes Diamond plus and Diamond use the Diamond club on deck 11. Pinnacle as well are welcome if they choose. They are also welcome in suite lounge area