The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

Is there any way you could post a menu of 150 Central Park? Since the menu is seasonal, I'm trying to see the most recent one I can before my June 4th sailing! :) Have fun!

Good morning friends! The preview is over, the time is here for the...

ACTUAL LIVE REVIEW!! THE PRE CRUISE FUN BEGINS!!

Welcome everyone to LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing this Saturday!! I am making my final preparations before I head up later today to my pre flight hotel at O'hare! So join me for what is sure to be another wonderful cruise to the Caribbean aboard the most incredible class of ship ever!

Oasis of the Seas!!

116_zps40fd3c6f.jpg

128_zps5f992d78.jpg

Good morning friends! The preview is over, the time is here for the...

ACTUAL LIVE REVIEW!! THE PRE CRUISE FUN BEGINS!!

YEAH!! Live Review!

Chris, enjoy the Boardwalk cabin. I love them - have stayed in cabin 10719 my first cruise on Oasis and then the awesome 10329 the second one. Looking forward to the review and your thoughts on having a Boardwalk cabin.

I am in!!

Just got off Oasis Saturday and will enviously follow your trip. Same itinerary.

Labadee: Jet ski tour was NO putt putt, follow the leader thing. We skied!! Lots of speed, turns, and on the run back towards the ship, big waves! Loved it!

Cozumel: Took a private Jeep tour with just the wife & our guide, Eric. Not a RCCL tour. Saw the island the way it should be seen.

Looking forward to watching....

Buggy! What happened with periscope? I was interrupted during your most recent one and when I went back to re- watch it was gone. Along with the one I saw earlier this morning!! What's going on?!! I don't want to miss your cruise scopes!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Loving this review so far! it is getting me excited or my cruise on theAllure on the 15th! Keep those posts coming, I need my daily cruise fix! Have a wonderful relaxing vacation!:):)