The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

DH & I will be cruising on June 11, 2016. It will be our first on an Oasis class ship and also our first time cruising since my DH dependency on an rollator walker or electric scooter. We will be celebrating our 43 wedding anniversary and we're really looking forward to this cruise. Thank you for taking us along with you!!!

About 45 minutes from landing in Fort Lauderdale my friends! I will try to post some pictures later on but tonight I'll just be relaxing mostly due to the later arrival than originally planned. Will definitely post a good amount of photos tomorrow though

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Edited by BugsyCruiser

tonight I'll just be relaxing mostly due to the later arrival than originally planned.

You're on day one of your vacation and taking it easy? On Cinco de Mayo nonetheless??? What's your room number? I'm going to have a bucket of Coronas delivered to your room. :)

You're on day one of your vacation and taking it easy? On Cinco de Mayo nonetheless??? What's your room number? I'm going to have a bucket of Coronas delivered to your room. :)

And a bottle of Hendrick's too I suppose? ;)

.....Also another first will be no dinners in the MDR. This time I will be doing all specialty including 150 Central Park. I am excited to finally be able to try this restaurant on board Oasis class.

Cool...I know people that do that and LOVE it!:D:):):)

BILL

I appreciate all those that have posted, followed, and joined me on my Periscopes so far. See you all tomorrow for another fun filled day.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Hi Chris, glad you made it to FLL safely, following along with your live review. Have a great cruise, can't wait to see it through your pics!

TTFN

Cheryl & Steve

Good morning everyone and welcome to day two of LIVE pre cruise Oasis of the Seas! I am headed off for some breakfast shortly and more importantly, COFFEE!!! It's a beautiful morning here. Today I might take the water taxi and do a periscope of it plus post some pictures here. Later I am meeting a few people from our roll call for dinner and drinks at Duffy's!

So stay tuned as the day gets underway! :)

Good morning everyone and welcome to day two of LIVE pre cruise Oasis of the Seas! I am headed off for some breakfast shortly and more importantly, COFFEE!!! It's a beautiful morning here. Today I might take the water taxi and do a periscope of it plus post some pictures here. Later I am meeting a few people from our roll call for dinner and drinks at Duffy's!

So stay tuned as the day gets underway! :)

Looking forward to enjoying your day of fun while I'm at work.