The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

Another first for me will be I am staying at different hotel this time pre cruise. Many of you know the reason for this and I prefer not to bring up again so I would ask everyone to respect my wishes and just leave it at that. I will be staying the Hyatt Place on 17th street right near the Convention Center and not even 2 miles from where Oasis docks at Port Everglades. From some of the pictures I have seen, I think I enjoy the hotel:

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Chris, I can tell you, this is a great hotel!!! I stayed there, when I cruised from Port Everglades in 2014. I will be staying there again this year when I go on Allure OTS, on May 15th. I will be staying at the hotel the day before the Cruise. [emoji41][emoji572]️[emoji924]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Another first for me will be I am staying at different hotel this time pre cruise. Many of you know the reason for this and I prefer not to bring up again so I would ask everyone to respect my wishes and just leave it at that. I will be staying the Hyatt Place on 17th street right near the Convention Center

Well that sounds ominous!

Looking forward to a live report! :)

So excited to virtually cruise along with you!! I'm expecting a lot of great periscopes from you as well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

BugsyCruiser, are you doing periscope? Maybe I missed it but if you are, can you post your address?

For those that have asked, I will indeed be doing Periscopes from this cruise, another first for me on a LIVE report. I will though still post plenty of pictures as not everyone has the Periscope app and people still want to see pictures, just as much as I enjoy taking them and posting them.

To found me on Periscope, my address is @Bugsycruiser.

Also another first will be no dinners in the MDR. This time I will be doing all specialty including 150 Central Park. I am excited to finally be able to try this restaurant on board Oasis class.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris, Darlene and I just got back Saturday night from our California coastal cruise on the Crown Princess. We had a wonderful time and I started a picture review on our roll call for May 21st on the Crown that we will be boarding again. Looking forward to following along with your blog on the Oasis of the Seas. Have a great cruise!!!

Cheers - Ken & Darlene