Suite differences?

We've booked to go on a two week trip on Navigator from Southampton next year. Myself partner and about to be newborn baby in a GS, my parents and my two teenagers in an OS. Apart from the obvious of size, is there anything different like in a service or anything.

Also suite perks, is there many? Did a JS once and in all honestly there were practically none. Also is there a separate restaurant for breakfast and lunch?

Many thanks.

We've booked to go on a two week trip on Navigator from Southampton next year. Myself partner and about to be newborn baby in a GS, my parents and my two teenagers in an OS. Apart from the obvious of size, is there anything different like in a service or anything.

Also suite perks, is there many? Did a JS once and in all honestly there were practically none. Also is there a separate restaurant for breakfast and lunch?

Many thanks.

No difference in perks, but some difference in the rooms.

The OS has a full size dining table inside the room, so it's easier to have a meal there. The OS also has a seperate shower stall (in addition to the bathtub that both type of staterooms have) and also a bidet.

Perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Edited by clarea

Have you considered the Royal Family Suite for you, partner, baby, and teenagers? Two bedrooms, two bathrooms. The teens would have their own room and your parents could have the OS cabin to themselves.

Many thanks.

I assume that you are saying that the baby is about to be born now and the cruise is next year?

GS & OS get the same perks.

OS bed does NOT separate into two twins.

Each has a sofabed.

You can have breakfast in chops which is reserved for suite guest, nice way to start the day, also can have lunch there on sea days. Ship also has a few really nice specialty restaurants Chops- steak, Giovanni's Italian, Sabor- Mexican and Izumi- Japanese, we have done all except for Sabor

The RS is not available.

Yes baby due to be born soon.

Does anyone know about breakfast and lunch dining arrangements? Thank you.

Congratulations on the baby:)

You can have MDR breakfast delivered to both the GS and OS

You will have an in room suite folder with the menus.

You can also order dinner off the MDR menu delivered to your room, it says as soon as MDR is open, from recent experience you can order ahead of time to be delivered of such time that MDR is open.

Enjoy the suite perks.

Happy Days!

Congratulations on the baby:)

You can have MDR breakfast delivered to both the GS and OS

You will have an in room suite folder with the menus.

You can also order dinner off the MDR menu delivered to your room, it says as soon as MDR is open, from recent experience you can order ahead of time to be delivered of such time that MDR is open.

Enjoy the suite perks.

Happy Days!

Thanks Graham that's what I was after. Had a similar thing on NCL in their steakhouse where you could have breakfast and lunch and it was lovely :-)

Many thanks.

GS and OS have the same exact perks. OS has a shower stall plus tub. GS just has the tub with shower. OS has a full size table inside. GS its only big enough for 2 and on the balcony.

Breakfast in Chops. Lunch is seating only from windjammer( nothing cooked to order)

GS and OS have the same exact perks. OS has a shower stall plus tub. GS just has the tub with shower. OS has a full size table inside. GS its only big enough for 2 and on the balcony.

Breakfast in Chops. Lunch is seating only from windjammer( nothing cooked to order)

On Navigator last year and Liberty this year, there was a small menu for lunch on sea days only, choices last week was Chicken, Steak or Salmon in Chops, you could also bring in lunch from WJ