On the Oasis - Sky Level Any questions?

There are no pool towels on the deck chairs. You have to get them from the pool deck. I asked the room stewardess and he said he was told not to leave towels anymore.

I do not know if this only on the Oasis or fleet wide. I appreciated this convenience In the past.

Thanks for the answers, especially this one. We sail in August in a CLS so this will be our favourite add on perk.

Did they still do pressing of a formal outfit on the first night, a perk which was offered before? If you have been in the SL have the concereiges been more attentive, since they no longer have to tend to the Star Class guests because of the Genie?

Yes pressing is still included. Federico and Allan are in the SL but I have not talked to either.

Everyone in the suite got a different access code. The only complaint I have is I can't find out how to change the code to something I can remember. When you go from one device to another you have to enter the code again. So don't lose the piece of paper.

Edited by crusinthrough

We are in a CLS in September, are you facing the ocean or the sports deck?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am in a L2. The room is over the golf course and the landing for the zip line. This end of the L2 are less noisy than the ones over the basketball court, imo. I stayed in one over the basketball court on the Allure and there is more activity. Golf is less noisy and less popular.

There are no pool towels on the deck chairs. You have to get them from the pool deck. I asked the room stewardess and he said he was told not to leave towels anymore.

I do not know if this only on the Oasis or fleet wide. I appreciated this convenience In the past.

That is a bummer.

On Allure the suite sun deck attendant offered to give us as many pool towels as we wanted to take off the ship, but I suspect from some of his words that he was not really supposed to do that. We made sure to return those towels to him so that he wouldn't get into any trouble, just in case.

I really enjoyed having the towels here when we were in the CLS on the Allure.

Later when we sailed the Oasis the towels weren't on our balcony as usual.

I asked our room attendant (the fabulous Cherry) and towels were provided from then on in abundance.

Same treatment when we sailed the Allure (again) last February, I just had to ask on the 1st. day.

I've found them quite convenient when headed down to the flowrider for the early sessions.

This is one real easy benefit for them to continue at no real additional cost in my opinion.

Following along also.........in an L2 on Oasis in Sept. Interested in everything!

Was there anything different with your Sky suite embarkation than there was with suite embarkation previously? Do you still drop your luggage off with the porter and have to wait hours for it to be delivered? I would also like to know about the bottled water and where and how much is available.

I've been following a Star suite review also and the amenities are off the chain.....seems like they could offer a few more perks to the lowly Sky and Sea classes to make the "new" Royal suite program more enticing for those levels.....seems like they are only interested in capturing Star class.

Thanks for the info, have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi do you have access to movies or do you have to pay to rent? Can you order popcorn for a movie in your room? Trying to find out if the concierge/ butler will do any of the things the genie might do... Thank you!!!!!

If bottled water is not replenished in the room would mind finding out if available in the suite lounge? Thank you for the information you have provided

Bottle water is available in the suite lounge. I have had no problems getting a bottle when I asked.

can you have lunch at CK when you get on the ship day one...does the SL have something to eat day one....they used to? thanks enjoying your review

CK is not open for lunch on day one. There was food available. CK is open for dinner.

Do you know what was on the pillow menu? I always have a memory foam pillow at home so would be nice to know if it is available so I can hopefully ask early enough!

Feather pillow, Isotoner pillow, body pillow and there was one more that I can not remember.

Welcome aboard.

Does the Coastal Kitchen have two menus for the cruise or is there a different menu every day?

Thank you

There are two CK menus. The 2nd menu starts on Wednesday. The Classic items will be on both menus. I was told it's mostly the appetizers that change.

That is a bummer.

On Allure the suite sun deck attendant offered to give us as many pool towels as we wanted to take off the ship, but I suspect from some of his words that he was not really supposed to do that. We made sure to return those towels to him so that he wouldn't get into any trouble, just in case.

I agree.

I went to the pool deck to get towels and my seapass card was not scanned when the attendant noticed I was in a suite. I guess that softens the blow a little.

There were towels at Barefoot Beach today. I have only done the Eastern itinerary in a suite so I don't know if this is the norm or new.

Hi do you have access to movies or do you have to pay to rent? Can you order popcorn for a movie in your room? Trying to find out if the concierge/ butler will do any of the things the genie might do... Thank you!!!!!

The movies are not complimentary in the room. I'll ask the concierge tomorrow if he can/will order popcorn.

We will be sailing on Oasis in a CLS on June 4 and was wondering if I should bother with getting the drink package. Can you bring drinks out of the lounge back to your suite? It is so close so it would be very convenient. Also, can you get bottled water in the Suite Lounge. We actually go through quite a bit of that while cruising, which makes the package a good deal for us, but if we can get it in the Lounge, maybe it makes more sense not to get it. I hope you are enjoying your time in your suite! We can't wait!!!

We will be sailing on Oasis in a CLS on June 4 and was wondering if I should bother with getting the drink package. Can you bring drinks out of the lounge back to your suite? It is so close so it would be very convenient. Also, can you get bottled water in the Suite Lounge. We actually go through quite a bit of that while cruising, which makes the package a good deal for us, but if we can get it in the Lounge, maybe it makes more sense not to get it. I hope you are enjoying your time in your suite! We can't wait!!!

You can bring drinks out of the lounge.

On Allure in March many people were leaving the SL with their drinks, and we hardly spent anytime in there. Hopefully Oasis is the same. I do not remember seeing plastic bottled water in the SL. They did have Peligrino and Evian in the Costal Kitchen though.

Hopefully someone will chime in regarding their Oasis experiences for you.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Can you confirm whether there is VIP pool deck seating for suite passengers around the main pool(s)?

One of the big reasons we have booked a suite for our Honeymoon cruise in September is the VIP pool deck seating for suite passengers that I have read about. We want to be able to relax on our cruise as we will be flying back from overseas from our destination wedding and don't want to have to get up early to fight the chair hogs.

thank you.

Can you confirm whether there is VIP pool deck seating for suite passengers around the main pool(s)?....

Oasis does have a suite area, but it's one level above the pool deck, overlooking the Solarium.

Oasis does have a suite area, but it's one level above the pool deck, overlooking the Solarium.

Thank you Clarea. You are such an amazing wealth of information. Above the pool deck is close enough. Again, just don't want to have to deal with chair hogs. We spent most of our time one deck above the pool on the EPIC last year and really enjoyed it, so that is not a problem.