On the Oasis - Sky Level Any questions?

I'm on the Oasis in a Sky level suite. I'm happy to answer any questions about the new suite benefits or the Oasis.

So far I have not seen many changes from the old suite program at the Sky level aside from the seapass card and VOOM.

The seapass card for sky suite is now purple vs gold card. I also saw a dark blue seapass card. I do not know which suite level gets the blue card. A piece of paper with an access code for VOOM was attached to the seapass card at checkin.

There is a 50% discount on a specialty restaurant if you My Time dining. I guess they are trying to keep the lines shorter on the first day.

I saw a couple in the elevator with their suitcase. They had a pair of handcuffs inside. In case you were thinking of bringing some, don't. Handcuffs are not allowed.

There is a Tiffany store onboard now. I'm not sure when it was added. Tiffany and Co. wasn't here in 2014 when I sailed after dry dock.

Do you have an unlimited supply of bottled water in your Suite? Can you get bottled water at any bar with your Seapass?

There is only one bottle of water in the room. I'll ask the room stewardess if you can can get a refill. I'll check at the bar on bottle water. I have a drink package and got a bottle of water so I'm not sure if that was because of the suite or package.

Are the bath amenities different?

Also, does the sign on the entry gate to the suite sun deck still say gold cards only?

The only bathroom amenity in the downstairs bathroom in the CLS is a 1.7 oz bottle of lotion by L'occitane. The upstairs bathroom has the same lotion plus a 1.7 oz bottle of shampoo, 1.7 oz bottle of conditioner and 1.7 oz shower gel all by L'occitane.

The sign for the suite sun deck says

Reserved Exclusively for

Star Class - dark blue seapass

Sky Class - dark purple seapass

Pinnacle Club - white seapass

Hi Cruisinthrough,

On the website it says you get special spa access. Do you know anything about that?

I have not been to the spa yet. There is paper in the room listing the Suite Services. It list complimentary spa thermal room access (1 day). I'll check at the spa if there is anything additional.

Welcome aboard.

Does the Coastal Kitchen have two menus for the cruise or is there a different menu every day?

Thank you

The last time I was on the Allure there were only 2 menus. I will confirm the number of menus tomorrow.

There is only one bottle of water in the room. I'll ask the room stewardess if you can can get a refill. I'll check at the bar on bottle water. I have a drink package and got a bottle of water so I'm not sure if that was because of the suite or package.

Thank you! I hope you really enjoy the cruise.

I was able to stream a show on Netflick with no issues.

Thanks for the answers, especially this one. We sail in August in a CLS so this will be our favourite add on perk.

Did they still do pressing of a formal outfit on the first night, a perk which was offered before? If you have been in the SL have the concereiges been more attentive, since they no longer have to tend to the Star Class guests because of the Genie?

What brand of water do they supply? On our past cruises this year we were able to get bottled water from the Suite Lounge Bar daily.

Thanks for the info.

Did you hear from the concierge before sailing? We are booked in the royal family suite on allure June 26th. I'm trying to arrange a cabana and being told I need to wait until we are onboard. Any advice? We are new to cruising!

I was able to stream a show on Netflick with no issues.

This is great to hear. I thought they'd probably comp the lower level, and then charge for the higher level, like many hotels do. We'll be Sky Class on the Harmony TA, and while we've never streamed Netflix on a cruise before, we've got a lot of sea days, so I could see us doing that.

Can you take photos or list any information in the room about the benefits of Sky class. It will help a lot of questions many of us have. The star class had welcome letters and lists of amenities and hoping to see the same info for Sky class. Interested in the water info too since we are six people in the suite where some only drink water. Thank you

Did you hear from the concierge before sailing? We are booked in the royal family suite on allure June 26th. I'm trying to arrange a cabana and being told I need to wait until we are onboard. Any advice? We are new to cruising!

I got an email from the concierge on 4/17 for this sailing. You can respond to the email and ask to reserve cabana. I asked a question about the complimentary wifi and it took a few days for a response.

No announcements or anything about other classes of ships.

There is a next cruise table in the SL now. I asked are the new suite benefits going to be rolled out to the other class ships. The response was no. Only the Oasis class and Quantum classes because they more types of suites. Other ships only have the Royal Suite, Owners Suite, Grand Suite and Junior Suite.

There is one complimentary glass bottle of Evian water in the suite. You can not get another bottle. The C&A welcome gift bottled water and what I got from a bar is Ice River Springs brand.

The SL bar was not open earlier but I'll check later on bottled water.

Can you take photos or list any information in the room about the benefits of Sky class. It will help a lot of questions many of us have. The star class had welcome letters and lists of amenities and hoping to see the same info for Sky class. Interested in the water info too since we are six people in the suite where some only drink water. Thank you

• Continental Breakfast in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from 7:30 am to 10:00 am. (Port days) and 8:00 am to 10:30 pm (sea days)

• Ala Carte Breakfast in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 from 8:00 am to 10:00 am the days at sea (port days 7:30 pm to 10:00 am).

• Ala Carte Lunch in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 daily from noon to 1:30 pm ( days at Sea) , Continental Lunch available noon till 2:00 pm ( days at Port)

• Complimentary beverages (house wine, champagne, beers and soft drinks) served in the Suite Lounge daily from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm

• Ala carte dinner at Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 starboard side, from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm (reservations are required; please dial 29190 between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm).

• Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom toiletries.

•Hors'd'oeuvres, canapés, petit fours and cocktails in the SL daily from 5:00 pm onto 8:30 pm.

- Dining Room Menu for dinner available through Room Service

• Exclusive pillow menu with four pillow options

(Request this as soon as you get on the ship. They were gone except for the body pillow by the time I asked in the afternoon on the 1st day).

• Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night

• Limited VIP seats for the shows in Opal Theater, Studio B, Aqua Theater. Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

•Reservations for any of our Speciality Restaurants, Sport Activities, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa Services

• Complimentary luggage valet and onboard check-in-service for flights out of Fort Lauderdale and Miami's airport with eligible airlines

• Mattel Board Games available under request in the Suite Lounge (please see the insert menu in the Suite Lounge

• Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis)

• Complimentary Spa Thermal Room Access (1 day only)

• Complimentary VOOM Internet Service

I will post a picture of the actual paper when I get back.