Allure of the Seas Suite Sundeck

Does the suite guests only sun-deck on Allure of the Seas include people staying in Junior Suites? Also, does anyone have a photo of the bar located in that area? Lastly, do the private "cabana" style areas on that deck have to be reserved? Thank you!

Does the suite guests only sun-deck on Allure of the Seas include people staying in Junior Suites? Also, does anyone have a photo of the bar located in that area? Lastly, do the private "cabana" style areas on that deck have to be reserved? Thank you!

Not on Allure, but can answer for Oasis. Suite sun deck is for Sky and Star class suites and Pinnacle C&A members only. Bar is full service not unlike the other pool area bars. Access is through key-card controlled stsirways on deck 16 forward. The cabanas are not reserved, although I suspect a genie can do so if you like. Each time I went, there were very few people on the suite sun deck.

Give me about 30 minutes and I'll get a shot of the bar.

Access is for only non-blue card holders. The dark-blue JS card is included in the blue card group.

No reservations taken, however is does look like a Genie could reserve one.

Edited by chandom

Access is for only non-blue card holders. The dark-blue JS card is included in the blue card group.

Damn, so no JS access allowed? Thanks for snapping a photo of that bar!

Damn, so no JS access allowed? Thanks for snapping a photo of that bar!

Sorry, got tied up talking to the bartender. In the process of uploading right now.

Added: Uploaded!

20160512173522-dc8c8256-me.jpg

Edited by chandom

Sorry, got tied up talking to the bartender. In the process of uploading right now.

Very nice! Thanks for posting the picture. Look forward to visiting that area on Harmony of the Seas in October. :)

Correct. Genie CAN reserve them. We have one reserved tomorrow on Allure.

That's a nice little bar, I could def hang there all day. Thanks for taking that.

Same on Oasis. The suite area was surprisingly free from guests the couple times we went up there.

Completely agree. Very serene area. The bar tender up there was very friendly and chatty. He was not rushed and could interact with guests too.

I went back in 2012 and the suite deck was for guests with gold (suite) cards only. I don't believe that included junior suites.

We went every day and always had a cabana, but we tended to go early. It was never really crowded except closer to 11am-1pm.

The bar was smaller than the regular pool bar, but it was fully stocked.

They need to stop calling them junior suites, since you really don't get anything but a larger room and a few room amenities.

That may effect people's willingness to spend the extra money for them. I believe they used to be called something else, like super balcony.

Compared to the higher priced suites that get all types of benefits, a junior suite is a joke IMO and really shouldn't have the word suite in it, yes I understand you get what you pay for, I'm just saying they need to call them something else, like Grand Balcony cabins or Super balcony like Clarea mentioned.

Edited by normr

Eh, I have no problem with the name. When we booked one, I read the description and I knew what I was getting which was exactly what I wanted and then some. I wanted a bigger room which I got plus double cruise points which was nice but not critical at the time. For the price difference from a full suite it makes sense to me that you get less.

They need to stop calling them junior suites, since you really don't get anything but a larger room and a few room amenities.
Larger room, walk in closet, tub instead of the tube shower, double points. Junior Suite works perfectly for me....K.O.:) Edited by Thetrail

Compared to the higher priced suites that get all types of benefits, a junior suite is a joke IMO and really shouldn't have the word suite in it, yes I understand you get what you pay for, I'm just saying they need to call them something else, like Grand Balcony cabins or Super balcony like Clarea mentioned.
I'm sure RCL will take this into consideration.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...They already have a Grand Suite, so that would be confusing also.....:rolleyes:.....K.O.